The Student Room Group

Handwritten work

How do they check if handwritten courseworks are plagirasied?
Original post by Helpmepickone
How do they check if handwritten courseworks are plagirasied?
For GCSE, only a sample of your class' coursework is sent off to be moderated, where the examiners check that your teacher has marked them accurately. This means that all checks are done in school, and therefore your teacher shouldn't let you take your coursework out of the room and should be present when you're writing, so they know all work is your own :smile:
Original post by Gingerbread101
For GCSE, only a sample of your class' coursework is sent off to be moderated, where the examiners check that your teacher has marked them accurately. This means that all checks are done in school, and therefore your teacher shouldn't let you take your coursework out of the room and should be present when you're writing, so they know all work is your own :smile:

so they don't check for plagiarism in handwritten work
Original post by Helpmepickone
so they don't check for plagiarism in handwritten work

There's no machine that they put it through, but your teachers are very well read in their subject so don't think for a second that you can trick them into thinking something is your own if it isn't :tongue: they've taught you for years and know how you write, if they suspect you have plagiarised something then you will most likely have to rewrite it or will be disqualified. Purely from the fact you're asking I assume you want to plagiarise something, so don't :tongue:
Original post by Gingerbread101
There's no machine that they put it through, but your teachers are very well read in their subject so don't think for a second that you can trick them into thinking something is your own if it isn't :tongue: they've taught you for years and know how you write, if they suspect you have plagiarised something then you will most likely have to rewrite it or will be disqualified. Purely from the fact you're asking I assume you want to plagiarise something, so don't :tongue:

no i'm not, i already handed all my work in. I know someone who has copied something and was wondering if he is going to get caught

Quick Reply

Latest