Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    Just wondering if anyone has heard back anything from UHI yet? I had my interview on Thursday 21st Jan😊 x

ReputationRep:
    Hey I had my interview for UHI on the same day, I haven't heard anything back either :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I had my interview the same day and found out today that I didn't get a place on the course but I am on the waiting list did anyone else find out today?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if everyone who doesn't get a place gets put on the waiting list? Have you applied to/ heard from Anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShereenS)
    I wonder if everyone who doesn't get a place gets put on the waiting list? Have you applieid to/ heard from Anywhere else?
    Ive got an interview with Glasgow cale today and have a few more coming up. Where have to heard from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellis.C)
    Ive got an interview with Glasgow cale today and have a few more coming up. Where have to heard from?
    Good luck for your interviews!
    Apart from UHI ive only heard from edinburgh who rejected me

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'll be starting the Oral Health Science course at UHI in Inverness this September 2016. I was on the reserve list but they called me yesterday to offer me a place. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaWade92)
    Hi
    I'll be starting the Oral Health Science course at UHI in Inverness this September 2016. I was on the reserve list but they called me yesterday to offer me a place. xx
    Well done!! I'm starting at Inverness in September too- can't wait!😊 X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah_m26)
    Well done!! I'm starting at Inverness in September too- can't wait!😊 X
    Oh cool! Well done! Do you have Facebook? xx

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool! Well done! Do you have Facebook? xx
    Yeah I do😊 what's your profile picture and I'll add you xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah_m26)
    Yeah I do😊 what's your profile picture and I'll add you xx
    https://www.facebook.com/JessyDiana92

Hopefully that link should work I think I have my settings changed so that I can't be searched by name. xx

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/JessyDiana92

Hopefully that link should work I think I have my settings changed so that I can't be searched by name. xx
    It said the link had expired😁 you should be able to find and add me- Hannah McGowan (Inverness)😊 xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm going to the Inverness UHI this September aswell to study Sociology and Politics

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.