Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stockholm pogrom: Crowd of masked men hunt and beat up non-Swedes Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sick My Duck)
    Absolutely, fundamentally incorrect. In a world where supposedly representative politicians patently, clearly, don't respond to public opinion, it's the only course of action.

Good on them - progressivism created this mess and when your national institutions don't protect you, you have to protect yourself.
    How does attacking random people who look foreign help? Can you provide any evidence that the people who were attacked had any relation at all to the perpetrators of the previous incidents?

These people did not protect anybody. If they patrolled the streets and saw an innocent girl getting attacked and they intervened, then yes, they would be protecting.

ReputationRep:
    That's what happens when you turn your back on your own people. Vigilante attacks will happen and this is the first of many.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Dozens of masked man went on an anti-immigrant rampage in Stockholm in an apparent retaliation for the stabbing death of a young Swedish woman at a refugee center earlier this week, local media reported.

The crowd of some 40 to 50 people went on a violent spree on Friday night at around 9 p.m. local time in and around the Swedish capital’s main railroad station, according to the Aftonbladet daily.

They were beating up anyone who didn’t look like ethnic Swede. The attackers were wearing black balaclavas and armbands, the video obtained by the tabloid showed.

Read More:
    https://www.rt.com/news/330697-swede...rom-stockholm/
    I recall saying that immigration on this scale was problematic because it ultimately leads to this sort of **** against everyone involved.

I regret and feel sorry to say that unfortunately I am vindicated.

This is horrible.
    Don't they realize that there are actual Swedish citizens that aren't white?
    Actual Swedish citizens and maybe even tourists could have been victims of this. It's so sad.

And even if their intention was to harm just refugees/migrants, two wrongs don't make a right. How can they claim to be more civilized than the violent migrants when they are resorting to the same tactics.
    Honestly I don't see how this could be defended/justified.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    How does attacking random people who look foreign help? Can you provide any evidence that the people who were attacked had any relation at all to the perpetrators of the previous incidents?

These people did not protect anybody. If they patrolled the streets and saw an innocent girl getting attacked and they intervened, then yes, they would be protecting.
    Can you provide any evidence that the citizenry supports a policy of cultural usurpation fuelled by mass immigration?

I'm sorry, but after having to endure decades worth of censorship, Marxist totalitarianism over immigration and shaming of the white ethnicity, people are going to react - their political representatives aren't listening to them, so they will make them.

People have endured decades worth of a policy they never, ever voted for - a policy which irreversibly altered the very fabric of their country and challenged their every treasured belief and value.

Of course, rather than addressing this crime against political representation which has occurred over the last 20 years, you'd rather address this - personally, considering the context of the situation, I don't believe we can expect anything less than this type of reaction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    That's what happens when you turn your back on your own people. Vigilante attacks will happen and this is the first of many.
    "Vigilante"

When I think of Vigilante, I think of Batman, Rorshach from Watchmen and Sting from WWE.

Not a bunch of airheaded football chavs attacking innocent people just because of the colour their skin.

If a definite gang of rapists got beat up by these guys then yeah, that would make them vigilantes.

If a guy ever slaps your racist ass face, that, would be a vigilante.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sick My Duck)
    Can you provide any evidence that the citizenry supports a policy of cultural usurpation fuelled by mass immigration?
    Can you link me to the post in this thread where I made any mention to whether or not the people of Sweden support mass immigration, because I quite frankly don't remember mentioning anything about it?

I'm sorry, but after having to endure decades worth of censorship, Marxist totalitarianism over immigration and shaming of the white ethnicity, people are going to react - their political representatives aren't listening to them, so they will make them.
    In my original post which you quoted, I said "I'm not surprised that such an incident happened." They are more than free to take issue with recent incidents and mass immigration, but, I do not condone their actions, and don't understand how you can either.

People have endured decades worth of a policy they never, ever voted for - a policy which irreversibly altered the very fabric of their country and challenged their every treasured belief and value.

Of course, rather than addressing this crime against political representation which has occurred over the last 20 years, you'd rather address this - personally, considering the context of the situation, I don't believe we can expect anything less than this type of reaction.
    I don't support attacking random individuals who look foreign? Of course I don't. It like someone getting bullied by a ginger kid at school and then attacking every ginger person he meets thereafter as revenge. It makes no sense.

Anyway, you failed to answer my previous question. Can you provide any evidence that the people who were attacked had any relation at all to the perpetrators of the previous incidents?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Its definitely not right to take your anger out on anyone but I blame the Swedish government for not addressing the nations wishes, who's with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    "Vigilante"

When I think of Vigilante, I think of Batman, Rorshach from Watchmen and Sting from WWE.

Not a bunch of airheaded football chavs attacking innocent people just because of the colour their skin.
    How do you know they like football?

ReputationRep:
    The Swedish government has fuelled racism with their politics on refugees. How ironic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    "Vigilante"

If a definite gang of rapists got beat up by these guys then yeah, that would make them vigilantes.

If a guy ever slaps your racist ass face, that, would be a vigilante.
    Which race are you implying i am a racist towards?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Which race are you implying i am a racist towards?
    Racism has become a blanket statement against anyone that disagrees with the insane ideas of political correctness these days.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    The Swedish government has fuelled racism with their politics on refugees. How ironic.
    Europe has failed its citizens if they were honest people they would step aside, admit they have Failed and let us pick more appropriate leaders.

Sadly they are drunk on power and instead want to cause anarchy amongst Europeans, which could result in a Europe wide French style revolution ultimately.

ReputationRep:
    I see the apologists are out in force.

"Its understandable"
    "They have had enough"

You would have thought that the first thing they would do when they saw random acts of violence being carried out against innocent people, beating up children would be condemn it, but no.

Admit it, you're just racists that support violence. However you try to dress it up, if you can't condemn this, that is what you are.

ReputationRep:
    So we got to pander to "gangs" who target children.

Come on!

How pathetic can you get?

At least pick on someone your own size.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  europe2-574x404.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  54.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  emmaw.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  95.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    About time some people stand up and defend their homeland !!!!
    Is supporting racial attacks on children a Conservative party policy, or are you just embarassing your fellow Conservatives here?

ReputationRep:
    The one time the government actually cause something to happen is the one time people blame the perpetrators

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarxWasAZionist)
    Stockholm is like 70% immigrant now.

Anti-racist codeword for anti-White!

You wont recognize what you have done to our White populations so we'll do whatever is needed to drive you out

White terrorists will be freedom fighters since it is actually our homeland, and not theirs.
    how van this be right?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.