The Student Room Group

Stockholm pogrom: Crowd of masked men hunt and beat up non-Swedes

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mojojojo101
Because they represent you.

The politicians are the group that your nation has decided are qualified to make decisions on your behalf, therefore their decisions are partly your responsibility.

I didn't vote for those who made the decisions, therefore it's nothing to do with me.
Original post by MrDystopia
Awful scum.

Your post combined with who's in your profile picture. Irony overdrive! :P
Its the fault of the perpetrators of violence not the government.

Just because you disagree with the policy of a government doesn't mean you are entitled to carry out attacks of violence against children.

Many people in the UK don't agree with the UK bombing Syria. So if they decide to carry out a terror attack on civilians in the UK, who is to blame, the UK government or the terrorists?
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Its the fault of the perpetrators of violence not the government.

Just because you disagree with the policy of a government doesn't mean you are entitled to carry out attacks of violence against children.

Many people in the UK don't agree with the UK bombing Syria. So if they decide to carry out a terror attack on civilians in the UK, who is to blame, the UK government or the terrorists?

Whilst it is indeed true that the perpetrators have responsibility. It is something governments and people in high up decision making need to consider. Take ISIS. You can not blame the British government for direct responsibility of ISIS, like they are the ones giving the orders to ISIS. But they were warned that groups like ISIS would thrive in a unstable middle east when they planned to topple the Irag regime.

Obvious this is worlds apart and the people on here e just acting as apologists for these attacks. We should be able to rely on citizens of western European democracies to not attack children refugees, even if they do not agree with their government letting in refugees/migrants. But governments do have a particular kind of responsibility in thinking about how rogue elements (like terrorists) will respond to their actions.
(edited 8 years ago)
Wrong action but I applaud them for standing up for themselves. Too often we are weak in trying to show exactly how we feel about these migrants causing trouble in places such as Germany.

I couldn't care less about how bad it is in these countries where these migrants are from, they are not respecting our values so they can all kindly **** off. No respect for us at all so why should we respect them?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Obvious this is worlds apart and the people on here e just acting as apologists for these attacks. We should be able to rely on citizens of western European democracies to not attack children refugees, even if they do not agree with their government letting in refugees/migrants. But governments do have a particular kind of responsibility in thinking about how rogue elements (like terrorists) will respond to their actions.

Governments should be in control.

Those who break the law should fear breaking the law and should fear punishment. They should not dictate policy.

Otherwise government has to take the whims of the mob rule in to consideration.

If government passes a law that may offend Muslims, do they have to take in to consideration the fact that some Muslims may react badly and violently, so should appease them to keep this from happening?
Original post by EccentricDiamond
Poor swedes,

I just noticed this.

You're a disgusting disgrace.
Original post by Longshot700
I just noticed this.

You're a disgusting disgrace.

I think the exact same thing about you
I think the exact same thing about you

You have no backup as to why though, you're just trying to make a come back.
Poor swedes, I am not surprised, they have had enough!

'I've had enough of these migrants killing people, LET'S GO KILL SOME.'

****ing disgusting.
Blacks destroyed America for weeks for Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin. All TSR did was support them.
Original post by Catholic_
Blacks destroyed America for weeks for Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin. All TSR did was support them.

1. there's a difference between attacking property and attacking people
2. the situations are completely incomparable, and it's ridiculous to try and do so
Original post by abruiseonthesky
1. there's a difference between attacking property and attacking people
2. the situations are completely incomparable, and it's ridiculous to try and do so

1. Multiple People were attacked and two police officers were shot dead (Even videos on youtube)
2. News reporters were gunned down live on air by a black man who declared a race war for the shootings
3. Get your facts right
4. Attacking peoples homes, cars, businesses is attacking people, genius.
Original post by Catholic_
1. Multiple People were attacked and two police officers were shot dead (Even videos on youtube)
2. News reporters were gunned down live on air by a black man who declared a race war for the shootings
3. Get your facts right
4. Attacking peoples homes, cars, businesses is attacking people, genius.

The scenarios are different. Why did the peaceful protests in America start? Because of police violence. Why did the peaceful protests become violent? Because of police violence. They weren't going round smashing up **** for the fun of it - the cause was police violence.

Sources?

Yes, that's why the crimes for attacking a person and attacking their property are called exactly the same thing and carry the same punishment :rolleyes:
The scenarios are different. Why did the peaceful protests in America start? Because of police violence. Why did the peaceful protests become violent? Because of police violence. They weren't going round smashing up **** for the fun of it - the cause was police violence.

Sources?

Yes, that's why the crimes for attacking a person and attacking their property are called exactly the same thing and carry the same punishment :rolleyes:

Now I need sources to prove that two police officers were shot dead in New York you kno lol. Oh really, so you justify them destroying peoples businesses and cars because a police officer shot a criminal who robbed a store moments before? Neither were these Swedes smashing things up for fun..
(edited 8 years ago)
'I've had enough of these migrants killing people, LET'S GO KILL SOME.'

****ing disgusting.

No migrants were killed, are you confused?
Multicultrlaism = engineered genocide of White European people by the Jews.

First they teach you to hate your race and history, a lot of this comes from Marxism that teaches you to self criticize. Then they make racism such an evil offence even if racism is merely resisting mass immigration used to destroy your population.

You can see the evil in her beady eyes.

Stupidest thing British ever did was fight the Germans.

Sources?

How does smashing up someone's home or business have anything to do with police action? Of course they did it for fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What has tourist and expatriate done wrong to sweden?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by interact
you shouldn't have invaded and bombed their countries

Sweden wasnt in Afghanistan and iraq. Get ur facts right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending