Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stockholm pogrom: Crowd of masked men hunt and beat up non-Swedes Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    'I've had enough of these migrants killing people, LET'S GO KILL SOME.'

****ing disgusting.
    No migrants were killed, are you confused?

ReputationRep:
    Multicultrlaism = engineered genocide of White European people by the Jews.

First they teach you to hate your race and history, a lot of this comes from Marxism that teaches you to self criticize. Then they make racism such an evil offence even if racism is merely resisting mass immigration used to destroy your population.

You can see the evil in her beady eyes.

Stupidest thing British ever did was fight the Germans.

ReputationRep:
    The scenarios are different. Why did the peaceful protests in America start? Because of police violence. Why did the peaceful protests become violent? Because of police violence. They weren't going round smashing up **** for the fun of it - the cause was police violence.

Sources?

Yes, that's why the crimes for attacking a person and attacking their property are called exactly the same thing and carry the same punishment :rolleyes:
    How does smashing up someone's home or business have anything to do with police action? Of course they did it for fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What has tourist and expatriate done wrong to sweden?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interact)
    you shouldn't have invaded and bombed their countries
    Sweden wasnt in Afghanistan and iraq. Get ur facts right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    No migrants were killed, are you confused?
    :rolleyes: I was exaggerating but okay, I'll edit what I said:

'let's go beat some migrants!'

Doesn't sound any better really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catholic_)
    Now I need sources to prove that two police officers were shot dead in New York you kno lol. Oh really, so you justify them destroying peoples businesses and cars because a police officer shot a criminal who robbed a store moments before? Neither were these Swedes smashing things up for fun..
    Well given that we were talking about Ferguson, I wanted sources to show that there were police deaths there...

Erm, no, I don't think they should've smashed up businesses or whatever, nor did I ever say that. I said breaking windows isn't comparable to breaking bones. Also how is shooting to kill a proportionate reaction to a robbery?! Please tell me how you're justifying that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    How does smashing up someone's home or business have anything to do with police action? Of course they did it for fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't disagree that some did it for the bants (like in our riots lmao that was a disgrace) but some of it was genuine protest that was driven from peaceful to violent by police.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: I was exaggerating but okay, I'll edit what I said:

'let's go beat some migrants!'

Doesn't sound any better really.
    It is not morally right. I never said it was ok so don't you dare out words in my mouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    It is not morally right. I never said it was ok so don't you dare out words in my mouth
    I didn't. All I said was that it wasn't any different. Stop jumping down my throat for nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Hmm, with a name like "MarxWasAZionist", I can't seem to take your opinions very seriously
    That is the stupidest argument ever employed and considering this is the internet you deserve an award or something.

(Original post by Longshot700)
    Cowards, just as disgusting as the migrant gangs.
    this

(Original post by Longshot700)
    The racist tramps don't care, they'll hijack any event to highlight their pathetic agenda.

Just already look at this thread.
    Yes because saying its unsurprising people retaliate when they feel threatened or unsafe is definitely equivocal to being both opposed to any other race by virtue of their existence and homeless. Brilliant denial of reality but of course as soon as the word 'agenda' is used it legitimises saying ridiculous things, just because somebody has an agenda (which we all do in every situation) doesnt make them wrong. Its not acceptable but nor is it surprising provided a basic understanding of pack mentalities which humans - being social creatures - do have.

ReputationRep:
    I blame Israel for they keep sending Africans there.

Jews love the melting pot! destroying the White indigenous population.

Remember the Jews even today live heavily segregated. Why does nobody call the Jews out for their double standards?

Did people hear Britain's Chief Rabbi who said he is concerned about segregation in Britain?
    Of course this does not apply to the Jews...

ReputationRep:
    I think Whites should stand up against this madness. Europe should stay White.

If you disagree then can I say that Black people should be made a minority in Africa?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.