Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi this is the new betting thread exclusively for euro 2004. This is a place to give your fellow members tips about what to bet on and give others advice about their bets. Come one lets help one and another and share our knowledge so we can beat the bookies.

I recently bet £10 on Russia beating Greece and made £33.33 so I know a bit about what Im saying. Alot of you doubted me as youll see in the old thread "betting thread"

My tips are
    Exact score France 2-0 Switzerland
    Sweden to beat Denmark
    Germany to beat Czech republic
    Holland to beat Lativa by 2 or more goals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MickyFinstar)
    Hi this is the new betting thread exclusively for euro 2004. This is a place to give your fellow members tips about what to bet on and give others advice about their bets. Come one lets help one and another and share our knowledge so we can beat the bookies.

I recently bet £10 on Russia beating Greece and made £33.33 so I know a bit about what Im saying. Alot of you doubted me as youll see in the old thread "betting thread"

My tips are
    Exact score France 2-0 Switzerland
    Sweden to beat Denmark
    Germany to beat Czech republic
    Holland to beat Lativa by 2 or more goals
    Nah, I reckon Czech Republic will beat Germany. They were so stale against Latvia, Czechs are on fire!

ReputationRep:
    I think people more doubted you because of the fact you combined your bet predictions with abuse towards other posters. 9/2 for France to win 2-0 as you predicted, not taking it myself.

ReputationRep:
    Thats one out of 4 wrong so far Micky...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but Ill be getting the last 3 correct

ReputationRep:
    0 out of 2.....

ReputationRep:
    0 out of 3 cuz you also said neville to score

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.