Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am looking for any ideas on epq. I wanted to do something psychology related. Or something to do with Obama. Any help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elizajames23)
    I am looking for any ideas on epq. I wanted to do something psychology related. Or something to do with Obama. Any help?
    I would think about what you want to possibly study in the future as psychology and "Obama" are quite different lol.

Anyway, within that field try find something that interests you. I found my EPQ topic by regularly checking New Scientist news stories to find something that was relevant, interesting, and that aligned with what I wanted to study in the future (medicine).

With American politics you could definitely go down the same route by regularly checking the news (especially opinion pieces) until you find something interesting?

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I defo want to do it on Obama and maybe how he has impacted America. Im not sure what question thou and also I need a question that doesn't just require me to describe his life but analyse and evaluate something at the same time. I think impacts on racism would be hard to actually find out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.