Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Assassin in the Palace! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Just lynch Math tbh, so we can move on to D2
    dont want to move to D2 yet while we still scratching our heads about what we should be doing as a team... going to drag it out as much as I can until it's clear what we intend to do, whether we tend to have an uncoordinated free-for-all that's ok, as long as it's clear we are settling for that path, or if we are having a coordinated quick-lynch or something.

Vote: imsoanonymous123

I think he is the assassin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    dont want to move to D2 yet while we still scratching our heads about what we should be doing as a team... going to drag it out as much as I can until it's clear what we intend to do, whether we tend to have an uncoordinated free-for-all that's ok, as long as it's clear we are settling for that path, or if we are having a coordinate quick-lynch or something.
    We're giving the assassin so many reads right now. The best thing is to lynch someone, and have one less person to find suspicious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathQ123)
    You're going to regret this...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk was expecting it

Now to think about my vote...
    Ily still

(Original post by BookBird)
    We're giving the assassin so many reads right now. The best thing is to lynch someone, and have one less person to find suspicious.
    You are in a hurry to move things along, why is that? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    You are in a hurry to move things along, why is that? :hmmmm:
    Because we've talked so much today and seem to have not come to any real conclusion. The more we talk the more opportunities the assassin has to figure out who the King is. At this rate, we've given him like 3 days of readings in one.

ReputationRep:

Your vote has been recorded.

--
    btw good call. To have any decent shot of surviving the lynch, you had to vote for someone who already had one vote on them.

imsoanon or blondie, and you chose imsoanon. So yes... well played

(Original post by Axel Johann)
    Your vote has been recorded.

--
    btw good call. To have any decent shot of surviving the lynch, you had to vote for someone who already had one vote on them.

imsoanon or blondie, and you chose imsoanon. So yes... well played
    Thank you, but I do think he is the assassin. He has been posting quite a bit in the thread but hasn't placed his vote yet. What's he waiting for?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, but I do think he is the assassin. He has been posting quite a bit in the thread but hasn't placed his vote yet. What's he waiting for?
    I can't comment on anything game related though

imsoanonymous123

ReputationRep:
    He has been posting quite a bit in the thread but hasn't placed his vote yet. What's he waiting for?
    Anything wrong with postponing my vote to get a bit more information in first what other people vote ends up affecting who I vote for as well; since we aren't doing a kind of random robot-like strategy

ReputationRep:

Same here

Anything wrong with postponing my vote to get a bit more information in first what other people vote ends up affecting who I vote for as well; since we aren't doing a kind of random robot-like strategy
    That is something the assassin would do to make sure he doesn't vote for the king

(Original post by Blondie987)
    Same here
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    This vote is partly in retaliation and partly to make sure you get lynched before I do

Vote: MathQ123

You were probably expecting it, weren't you

I don't see you as being particularly likely to be the assassin, I see everyone except the king to be as likely to be the assassin as anyone else. I voted you for the reasons I stated above.

ReputationRep:
    This vote is partly in retaliation and partly to make sure you get lynched before I do

Vote: MathQ123

You were probably expecting it, weren't you
    Your vote has been recorded

ReputationRep:
    Your vote has been recorded
    that felt satisfying

ReputationRep:
    that felt satisfying
    :rofl:

One more vote for MathQ123 will do the trick...

ReputationRep:
    You're going to regret this...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk was expecting it

Now to think about my vote...
    It seems like being heroic backfired on you :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

One more vote for MathQ123 will do the trick...
    I'm wondering if I should...

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    It seems like being heroic backfired on you :laugh:
    I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I'm wondering if I should...
    Depends... Don't waste your vote just to further on the game, who do you think is the assassin?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.