Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Assassin in the Palace! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    Sorry it's been a very busy of couple of days, as you may have noticed, i'm off TSR as well
    Got my Imperial Interview on Wednesday.

But I will advance this game to Day 2 and let it play out. Prison Break will not start until after my interview.
    Awhh yeah I have :/
    I know good luck

alright you don't have to until your real life has calmed down so leave both til after your interview if you can't

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

Just gotta sort out the Prison Break thread. Then I'll attend to this one immediately after. Gotta update the OP and stuff.
    That's fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Okay, you know what, I think I want to move the plot along and lynching someone else wouldn't have made any difference to who ended up being lynched (not much of a difference, at least), so I'm voting:

Vote:MathQ123 (Really sorry :cry2: )

Axel Johann
    Your vote has been recorded.

ReputationRep:
    > Day 1 <

Blondie987 votes for imsoanonymous123 (link)
    Gribby2 votes for MathQ123 (link)
    z33 votes for Blondie987 (link)
    Bookbird votes for MathQ123 (link)
    Student403 votes for MathQ123 (link)
    RDB1862 votes for MathQ123 (link)
    MathQ123 votes for imsoanonymous123 (link)
    imsoanonymous123 votes for MathQ123 (link)
    TheOtherSide. votes for MathQ123 (link)

With 6 votes for MathQ123 a majority has been reached!
    Due to this majority, the votes of Dima-Blackburn, The Warsmith and TSR Mustafa are not required.

MathQ123 has been lynched!
    However, she was a Guard!
    The search continues...

ReputationRep:
    > Day 1 <

Blondie987 votes for imsoanonymous123 (link)
    Gribby2 votes for MathQ123 (link)
    z33 votes for Blondie987 (link)
    Bookbird votes for MathQ123 (link)
    Student403 votes for MathQ123 (link)
    RDB1862 votes for MathQ123 (link)
    MathQ123 votes for imsoanonymous123 (link)
    imsoanonymous123 votes for MathQ123 (link)
    TheOtherSide. votes for MathQ123 (link)

With 6 votes for MathQ123 a majority has been reached!
    Due to this majority, the votes of Dima-Blackburn, The Warsmith and TSR Mustafa are not required.

MathQ123 has been lynched!
    However, she was a Guard!
    The search continues...
    Oh no! I hate to say I told you so guys... Jk

ReputationRep:
    DAY 2
    With Guard MathQ123 lynched, the search for the assassin continues...

Information: As there are 11 players, a majority is still 6 votes.

ReputationRep:
    I have much remorse. RIP MathQ123. 😔

ReputationRep:
    DAY 2
    With Guard MathQ123 lynched, the search for the assassin continues...
    Awhhh she WAS innocent! I told you guys! She gave me innocent vibes you shall be missed MathQ123 :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    She was obviously not the King, so it wasn't a completely worthless lynch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    She was obviously not the King, so it wasn't a completely worthless lynch.
    She was only "not the king" once we started ramming lynch votes up her ass until it was obvious that she was probably not going to make the round (When she had like 4 votes she was more or less dead) otherwise she was still a valid target for the assassin otherwise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    She was only "not the king" once we started ramming lynch votes up her ass until it was obvious that she was probably not going to make the round (When she had like 4 votes she was more or less dead) otherwise she was still a valid target for the assassin otherwise
    hmm... yeah but where were the other voters :/ if they were there maybe things wouldve taken a different turn...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    hmm... yeah but where were the other voters :/ if they were there maybe things wouldve taken a different turn...
    Tbh I would like to get rid of some of the silent people, trying to get the spotlight off them or something; very assassin like behaviour. And we won't grieve so much over their exit.

Where was everyone that didnt vote that round? And are TSR Mustafa and Warsmith even playing?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I would like to get rid of some of the silent people, trying to get the spotlight off them or something; very assassin like behaviour. And we won't grieve so much over their exit.

Where was everyone that didnt vote that round? And are TSR Mustafa and Warsmith even playing?
    It's day 2 so the timer for inactivity has reset, if they dont respond in 3 days i'll send them a PM/VM, then 4 days after that, if still no posts i'll lynch them as the game master for inactivity.

ReputationRep:

Yeah that's true... silence IS suspicious
    maybe they're busy... but they shouldn't have signed up if they were

Idek TSR Mustafa , @Warsmith - it's not tagging warsmith properly... has he been banned or summin?!

It's day 2 so the timer for inactivity has reset, if they dont respond in 3 days i'll send them a PM/VM, then 4 days after that, if still no posts i'll lynch them as the game master for inactivity.
    alright
    if one of them is the assassin what happens - the game just ends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

Idek TSR Mustafa , @Warsmith - it's not tagging warsmith properly... has he been banned or summin?!
    He's called The Warsmith, not Warsmith. He used to be called Ser Alex Toyne or somthing.

(Original post by z33)
    alright
    Nah I'll just select a new assassin from the existing pool of players, wouldn't be fair on you guys.

ReputationRep:
    He's called The Warsmith, not Warsmith. He used to be called Ser Alex Toyne or somthing.

Nah I'll just select a new assassin from the existing pool of players, wouldn't be fair on you guys.
    oh reallyyy!! i didnt know that was him x'D The Warsmith

alright yeah cos the game would just abruptly end :/
    but it means victory

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? You can't just turn one of us guards into an assassin, we know who the king is! Then you would have to select a new king.. but then might as well start over

ReputationRep:
    Hello. How are you all? Good luck with the interview by the way,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

alright
    Im just scum reading the current players , im not an assassin IM ONE OF U (((((((((((((((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Im just scum reading the current players , im not an assassin IM ONE OF U (((((((((((((((
    0_0 alright alright didn't say you were :lol: calm down bruh
    What do you mean? You can't just turn one of us guards into an assassin, we know who the king is! Then you would have to select a new king.. but then might as well start over
    Yeah a new King would obviously have to be selected - but we've come sooooo farrrrrr
    I'll still play if it starts over though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.