Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Assassin in the Palace! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    What do you mean? You can't just turn one of us guards into an assassin, we know who the king is! Then you would have to select a new king.. but then might as well start over
    (Original post by z33)
    0_0 alright alright didn't say you were :lol: calm down bruhYeah a new King would obviously have to be selected - but we've come sooooo farrrrrrI'll still play if it starts over though

Essentially we would be starting over, since I'd have to select a new king as well, but what I meant is that if one of them is the assassin, i won't redo the whole game and and make a thread, just to gain like 2 extra people then start it over, it wouldn't be fair to you guys, cos you would have to wait for longer, i'll just do a reshuffle.

though if i have to kick 3 people out and we're only left with like 4 people, then I would have to make a new thread/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    Essentially we would be starting over, since I'd have to select a new king as well, but what I meant is that if one of them is the assassin, i won't redo the whole game and and make a thread, just to gain like 2 extra people then start it over, it wouldn't be fair to you guys, cos you would have to wait for longer, i'll just do a reshuffle.

though if i have to kick 3 people out and we're only left with like 4 people, then I would have to make a new thread/
    oh right... okay
    so what happens now? do we vote again or what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    oh right... okay
    yeah discuss stuff, comment on things, if you feel that you have nothing else to say, cast your vote!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    oh right... okay
    Yeah I think we can vote again, and speculate who's the assassin

ReputationRep:
    So... anybody got any ideas? Are we even carrying out imsoanonymous123's strategy for this round?

ReputationRep:
    yeah discuss stuff, comment on things, if you feel that you have nothing else to say, cast your vote!
    (Original post by RDB1826)
    Yeah I think we can vote again, and speculate who's the assassin
    alright guys clearly our plan... if you can call it that x'D ... didn't work last time and MathQ123 was NOT the assassin
    some of y'all didn't vote so () make sure you do this time!
    are we deciding on a strategy for this round then?

Blondie987
    Gribby2
    Student403
    Dima-Blackburn
    TheOtherSide.
    imsoanonymous123
    The Warsmith
    BookBird
    TSR Mustafa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    alright guys clearly our plan... if you can call it that x'D ... didn't work last time and MathQ123 was NOT the assassin
    some of y'all didn't vote so () make sure you do this time!
    are we deciding on a strategy for this round then?

Blondie987
    Gribby2
    Student403
    Dima-Blackburn
    TheOtherSide.
    imsoanonymous123
    The Warsmith
    BookBird
    TSR Mustafa
    Your call

ReputationRep:
    Let's do imsoanonymous' strategy
    let's pick a leader
    how should we pick one though? by vote?

ReputationRep:
    z33 Blondie987 Gribby2 Student403 Dima-Blackburn TheOtherSide. imsoanonymous123 The Warsmith BookBird RDB1826 TSR Mustafa

Possible things you can talk about:

> Are you guys going to use a strategy?

> Who was the person that first called for MathQ123's head in the first place? Anything suspicious?

> Anyone being too authoritarian?

> Anyone just going with the flow as to not arouse suspicion?

> Anyone being too friendly?

> Anyone being too silent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    let's pick a leader
    how should we pick one though? by vote?
    That was the way I originally intended for us to pick a leader, by having each of us voting someone -random- apart from ourselves. Of course, we could all find random number generators on the internet to make sure we were doing that but really, we're probably just going to vote for who we see fit in the end. It shouldn't make much of a difference anyway.

ReputationRep:
    > Who was the person that first called for MathQ123's head in the first place? Anything suspicious?
    Alright, so the first person to vote at all was Blondie987 (who voted for imsoanonymous123) and the first person to vote for MathQ123 was Gribby2. Any ideas, people? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Alright, so the first person to vote at all was Blondie987 (who voted for imsoanonymous123) and the first person to vote for MathQ123 was Gribby2. Any ideas, people? :holmes:
    I don't think you can infer any details about who the scum is just based on these votes, they don't mean much at this stage. The first person to really have a go at MathQ123 was Bookbird I think by proclaiming that MathQ123 was no longer a meatshield after some post about being willing to sacrifice for the king

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can infer any details about who the scum is just based on these votes, they don't mean much at this stage
    Fair enough, especially the vote for MathQ123. Even then, couldn't the fact that Blondie987 did not hesitate to vote for someone suggest anything?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Then again, maybe she was just impatient :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I stand by my vote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I stand by my vote
    Interesting...

ReputationRep:
    That was the way I originally intended for us to pick a leader, by having each of us voting someone -random- apart from ourselves. Of course, we could all find random number generators on the internet to make sure we were doing that but really, we're probably just going to vote for who we see fit in the end. It shouldn't make much of a difference anyway.
    Alright we'll just vote for whoever we wanna elect as leader and person with most votes wins
    I'll start
    vote for leader: imsoanonymous123
    cos I feel like they know what they're doing with this strategy thing x'D

am trusting you man - please don't be the assassin :cry2:
    swear this game gonna give me trust issues for life :lol:

z33 Blondie987 Gribby2 Student403 Dima-Blackburn TheOtherSide. imsoanonymous123 The Warsmith BookBird RDB1826 TSR Mustafa

Possible things you can talk about:

> Are you guys going to use a strategy?

> Anyone being too authoritarian?

> Anyone just going with the flow as to not arouse suspicion?

> Anyone being too friendly?

> Anyone being too silent?
    Blondie was the first to vote out of everyone - against imsoanonymous

but Gribby was first to vote against MathQ123... hmmmmmmm...

ReputationRep:
    I stand by my vote
    so you think imsoanonymous is the assassin?
    well **** me cos I just voted for them to be leader x'D
    Spoiler:
    Show
    why do you think so can I ask :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They seem to be taking a very keen interest in leading which makes me think that they must either be the King or the Assasin and I guess Assassin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The vote is unofficial though so you can unvote as you see fit. Not that I don't appreciate the vote...

ReputationRep:
    They seem to be taking a very keen interest in leading which makes me think that they must either be the King or the Assasin and I guess Assassin
    "Makes me think that they must either be the King"

are you trying to say you don't know who the king is

Also not trying to lead anything; just suggesting best strategy for us. You guys don't have to do it if you don't want to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.