hoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww?

why didn't you join x'D
    well maybe next round...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    hoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww?

why didn't you join x'D
    well maybe next round...
    I didn't know about it, I've not been on that much noticed?
    I've been enjoying the company of my rollerskating midget friends.

ReputationRep:
    -

(Original post by mango peeler)
    heeeeelp meeeee

lol I been working all day reading
    fine den but I wasn't invited to this game :boxing:
    okay here's how it works really quickly if you can't be bothered to read the OP
    There is 1 King, there is 1 Assassin
    Everyone else playing the game is a Guard. All the guards know who the King is, but apart from that, no one knows who each other is, and they have to guess who is who by reading 'in between the lines' of what people say and do.
    Each day, all the players vote on who to kill, trying to get rid of the assassin but more often than not getting rid of a guard instead. When the Assassin is finally killed, he has to decide who he thinks is the King so he can throw his weapon just before dying and kill that person, and if he guesses right, then he wins the game. Otherwise, the King and the Guards win the game.

ReputationRep:
    An idea for next game maybe, if we have too many players: The Assassin can poison up to 4 or 5 players over the course of the game, and when a player is poisoned, everyone is alerted. If the player is not healed, he will die, but the guards only have two doses of medicine, and must vote to either use the medicine, or to save the medicine.

The Assassin poisons a player by PMing the game master, Axel Johann

What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    An idea for next game maybe, if we have too many players: The Assassin can poison up to 4 or 5 players over the course of the game, and when a player is poisoned, everyone is alerted. If the player is not healed, he will die, but the guards only have two doses of medicine, and must vote to either use the medicine, or to save the medicine.

What do you guys think?
    a bit too PM intensive for me, the reason that my mafia games don't have a night phase is because i know i won't have the time to regulate all the stuff, if you want to make your own Assassin in the Palace thread and do that, that's fine and be sure to sign me up for that as well haha

But I don't have the time to keep up with all the poisions and medicines, sorry.

Though if we have too many players for Assassin in the Palace and you can't be bothered to make your own thread (which is understandable), we can play Contagion in the Palace instead :http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?..._in_the_Palace.

-----

But remember, that these games will follow a loose story so depending on the outcome of this game, we will either be playing:

> Execution in the Palace (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?..._in_the_Palace)

OR

> War in the Palace (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?..._in_the_Palace)

-----
    So i won't be able to use your idea for another cycle or two of game more, because i want to make it a trilogy, haven't decided on the 3rd game yet. THat means not for another couple of months, so if you want your idea to see the light of day, make your own game

Just my honest thoughts on this, sorry if it came across as a bit rude. I'm not in a situation where I will be able to keep tract of all that

ReputationRep:

What do you guys think?
    That sounds really cool *___* :eek:
    you should make it i'll play if you do!!!
    but whats the objective of the game?
    will there also be a king and we have to protect him or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    That sounds really cool *___* :eek:
    you should make it i'll play if you do!!!
    but whats the objective of the game?
    will there also be a king and we have to protect him or what?
    I was thinking this is for the same game but as an alternative to having 2 assassins if we have too many players

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking this is for the same game but as an alternative to having 2 assassins if we have too many players
    oh right... but that would be confusing if the rules for round 2 are completely different
    I think it should be a different game but I would so play if you make it :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    oh right... but that would be confusing if the rules for round 2 are completely different
    I think it should be a different game but I would so play if you make it :ahee:
    I'll make it once enough players have been lynched in this game so us 'dead' players get something to play, because we're about to have three mafia games happening simultaneously on the forum if that happens since we already have this one and the "Prison Break" game going on

ReputationRep:
    I'll make it once enough players have been lynched in this game so us 'dead' players get something to play, because we're about to have three mafia games happening simultaneously on the forum if that happens since we already have this one and the "Prison Break" game going on
    omg it would be like a spin off *___*
    yeah omg so many games im on this one, and the prison break one AND the black rose one :eek: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    omg it would be like a spin off *___*
    yeah omg so many games im on this one, and the prison break one AND the black rose one :eek: :lol:
    The struggles of playing too many forum games... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    The struggles of playing too many forum games... :lol:
    trust me man! can't stop myself x'DD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    trust me man! can't stop myself x'DD
    I really don't know what I'll do when exams come...

I'm not ready to leave all these games :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know what I'll do when exams come...

I'm not ready to leave all these games :cry2:
    I know!!! that's what i was thinking I was like what if one day... I have to leave an unfinished game!
    chaos will ensue :O I can't even imagine it x'D
    maybe i should stop joining every game :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    I know!!! that's what i was thinking I was like what if one day... I have to leave an unfinished game!
    chaos will ensue :O I can't even imagine it x'D
    maybe i should stop joining every game :lol:
    Maybe, but they're just too irresistible!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you join Axel's new game as soon as you saw it too?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, but they're just too irresistible!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you join Axel's new game as soon as you saw it too?
    Ikr :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yupp!! of course I had to!! x'D
    Did you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Ikr :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yupp!! of course I had to!! x'D
    Did you ?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Of course! So that's four forum games and counting...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.