Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for Fashion Buying Management at Westminster University, can anyone give me an insight of what it may be like? I'm quite nervous as this is my first choice! Not really sure what to expect! What questions may I be asked?!

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if you've had it yet, but I'll say anyway! I had a Fashion Merchandise Management interview. When having mine they made us go off in small groups and then individually asked a question such as why you chose the course etc. Then made us have a 10 minute group discussion on a particular topic, and they just listen to us and make notes on what we say. I walked away thinking I did terribly but I've got a conditional now!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had it yet, I hear the Fashion Merchandise Management interview is different in the sense apparently you don't need to bring a portfolio, I have to bring one, but just one project so that's quite good! Oh fantastic well done on your offer! I have no idea how competitive my course is, I hope I get in! I am trying to cram my brain with knowledge about designers, shops and the retail industry. Hope that does it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.