Turn on thread page Beta

Paradise on your own forever or living in slums with other humans forever? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    1. Paradise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    I'd choose the latter, most, if not every human being would eventually go insane after lack of communication with another individual.
    Not necessarily:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    If it was possible, then I'd have a magic portal so that I can easily switch between the two whenever I get bored of either........ :moon:

ReputationRep:
    living in the slums

ReputationRep:
    How could number 1 be paradise? It sounds horrible.

Id go with two.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, either scenario would eventually drive me insane, because an eternity of just about anything will drive a person insane.

ReputationRep:
    I believe there is no paradise on your own period. Humans are social creatures.

ReputationRep:
    Paradise on my own.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The slums just because I'd probably go mentally insane in a place without any interaction with humans. I like to share memories with other people. Besides, if you see most people in slums they are so happy with the little they have, obviously nothing is ideal but still.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.