The Student Room Group

Creative Writing help?!

I have to write a four page long creative writing piece...and I have an idea but I don't really know how to develop it.

So basically, I'm doing it based on horror and my idea is so write like a diary entry from the perspective of the 'killer'. The last lines are going to be as follows:

'People always look for monsters. They look left. They look right. They look under the bed. They even look in the wardrobe. But, I’ll tell you one thing. They never. Ever. EVER. Look up. I dare you’ or something like 'Please put back your mirrors, we miss watching you'.

I need some kind of storyline because I don't know how I'm going to fill four pages with this idea! I need the detail and any good twists that can get me some marks.

Thank you for any help. English language is so hard for me! :frown:
Original post by lozza_X
I have to write a four page long creative writing piece...and I have an idea but I don't really know how to develop it.

So basically, I'm doing it based on horror and my idea is so write like a diary entry from the perspective of the 'killer'. The last lines are going to be as follows:

'People always look for monsters. They look left. They look right. They look under the bed. They even look in the wardrobe. But, I’ll tell you one thing. They never. Ever. EVER. Look up. I dare you’ or something like 'Please put back your mirrors, we miss watching you'.

I need some kind of storyline because I don't know how I'm going to fill four pages with this idea! I need the detail and any good twists that can get me some marks.

Thank you for any help. English language is so hard for me! :frown:

You could start with a few days where they see someone and start following them - make it sound like they're with them and having fun with them, but have subtle hints here and there that they're actually stalking them rather than friends with them. As the entries go on, it could have more detail about the person's routine or they could have followed them home or something, until the last entry is just before they kill them :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending