The Student Room Group

How difficult is it to change course?

Hey, I am interested in possibly changing course. So I am doing a 4-year course, foundation year plus 3 years and I'm looking at changing. I am currently studying Computing at first year and I am looking at changing to Creative Computing (focusing on advanced software compared to hardware). I won't fall behind as in foundation year everyone who chose any avenue of computing did the same modules and this year I am doing the same 6 modules in Computing as I would be if I change to Creative Computing, so I won't be stranded if I change over. Would this be difficult to do? So far course has been the same (changes in years 2 & 3), course fees are the same and it is the same topic area. If anyone has changed course after first year, please let me know. Thanks
Why not talk to your tutors? Your case will be specific to you and your uni and likely any advice on here may not apply to you.

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by ByEeek
Why not talk to your tutors? Your case will be specific to you and your uni and likely any advice on here may not apply to you.

Good luck!

I spoke to one of the main lecturers in Creative Computing and he said it should be fine, also spoke to Student Finance and they said there should be no problem. Just need to speak to the head of undergraduate Computing and then go from there. Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending