Suuny24
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello Members,

I could not find a thread for 2017 entry into medicine and so I thought to start a new thread.

I have few questions about this course
What are the chances of getting GMC approval?
After paying 35000 pounds per annum, I would not like to put myself into a risky position. Any advice is much appreciated

thanks
notasurgeon
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Suuny24)
Hello Members,

I could not find a thread for 2017 entry into medicine and so I thought to start a new thread.

I have few questions about this course
What are the chances of getting GMC approval?
After paying 35000 pounds per annum, I would not like to put myself into a risky position. Any advice is much appreciated

thanks
FYI if the course doesn't ultimately gain GMC approval, I believe there are contingency plans in place so that you will graduate from the University of Leicester.
ramaa94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! Ive got an offer for January 2017 just waiting on results now to make sure i meet the offer. From speaking to the staff when visiting the university they explained that they are sure they will get GMC accreditation. You can read the GMC report on their website and they seemed quite pleased with how everything is going. However worst case scenario, what will happen is all students will be transfered to the university of Leicester. and will continue their studies there. Hope that helps !
Eva carter
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello,
I am an international student and have applied to Buckingham but they have not proceeded my application yet as they said I have to provide the IELTS (7.5) ((((( and UKCAT
anyone has the same thing ? are they really strict with the entry requirements regarding the English Language qualification
Barely
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone with an interview on the 14th of July?
ayedanadeem
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi! A friend of mine of mine is planning to apply to the University of Buckingham for undergrad medicine. She is taking her interview soon and would like to know some details about the process as it is rather confusing. If anyone has received an offer or is already studying medicine there, could you please email me a detailed description of each station if possible? Thank you in advance! Image
rekhagm
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is the interview for 2016 entry or 2017 entry?
rekhagm
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ayedanadeem)
Hi! A friend of mine of mine is planning to apply to the University of Buckingham for undergrad medicine. She is taking her interview soon and would like to know some details about the process as it is rather confusing. If anyone has received an offer or is already studying medicine there, could you please email me a detailed description of each station if possible? Thank you in advance! Image
Is this for 2016 entry or 2017 entry?
Barely
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rekhagm)
Is this for 2016 entry or 2017 entry?
At Buckingham the course starts in January, so 2016 entry has already passed. The next set of interviews is for January 2017 entry.
CuttieLymmie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes, I had to do IETLS again and finally I got 8.0. Also, they need to see your grades. My UKCAT is on 11 July and interview on 14 July. Any tips on the interview will be much appreciated.
Roselyne15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Eva carter)
Hello,
I am an international student and have applied to Buckingham but they have not proceeded my application yet as they said I have to provide the IELTS (7.5) ((((( and UKCAT
anyone has the same thing ? are they really strict with the entry requirements regarding the English Language qualification
Hey!! Im also international and had the same trouble with my IELTS but finally managed to get an 8.0 and confirmed my offer
Dont stop trying, you'll make it
Eva carter
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Roselyne15)
Hey!! Im also international and had the same trouble with my IELTS but finally managed to get an 8.0 and confirmed my offer
Dont stop trying, you'll make it
thank you very much Roselyne15, well I hope so as I'm waiting for the results to come up this weekend xx
RG98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There's now a FB Group for the class of 2021
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (90)
14.06%
I'm not sure (30)
4.69%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (202)
31.56%
I have already dropped out (14)
2.19%
I'm not a current university student (304)
47.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed