yes

but I already know what it's like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    I'm gonna go with yes. :laugh:

Who woulda thought? :holmes:
    Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Na.. I know I'm not interested so I'd not take it further. Plus if you lead the other person on, who's actually interested that'd be a douchebaggy thing to do

ReputationRep:
    Oui oui!

Being queer is awesome
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    OMG if you keep dividing your amount of followers by 2 you get to 1
    My quest to 512 continues. Next stop, 333.

Never.

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Just once only to see how its like, not because of any sort of sexual attraction. Men and only men for me all the way though. Them sexy beasts.:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    ****KKKK nO

aint dropping no soap

ReputationRep:
    This may sound a little strange but if I was a woman I absolutely would.

I could not do anything with another man.

I think for women it is a little easier.

ReputationRep:
    For a minimum of 2 million, yes. Any less not interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a crush on a girl once...took me two years to get over her and that's only because she moved away to a different country *cue sad music*

I met her again last month and I was so afraid that my feelings would come back but they hadn't I felt happy because I can finally maintain a normal friendship with her...and then she told me she was bi and I was like fffuuuu I missed my chance

I would have done when I had the crush if my parents don't heavily disapprove dating...and also I'm Asian so that's pretty self explanatory.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I honestly think it was just a phase back then when I was 14 since I haven't liked a girl since then? Idk

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    2016 Tick List? ahahha
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Interesting how the answers in the thread have seemed to split entirely along gender lines (women saying yes, men saying no) :holmes:

Nope - men do nothing for me.

ReputationRep:
    That is hot.
    (Original post by DedicatedWizard)
    I had a crush on a girl once...took me two years to get over her and that's only because she moved away to a different country *cue sad music*

I met her again last month and I was so afraid that my feelings would come back but they hadn't I felt happy because I can finally maintain a normal friendship with her...and then she told me she was bi and I was like fffuuuu I missed my chance

I would have done when I had the crush if my parents don't heavily disapprove dating...and also I'm Asian so that's pretty self explanatory.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I honestly think it was just a phase back then when I was 14 since I haven't liked a girl since then? Idk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)
    That is hot.
    Thanks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DedicatedWizard)
    Thanks?
    anytime?

ReputationRep:
    Hell yes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.