is he being immature or needs some space?

Watch this thread
Alexadani
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I was very sick 2-3 weeks ago but my bf said he doesn t mind getting sick because he wants to be around me. He was being normal all day long on Thursday, then in the evening I got a text saying " I m sick because of you!" I apologised and said I feel bad about it. He said " you re not sorry! I really didn t want to kiss you, I knew I d get sick!" I honestly couldn t believe what I m reading! He s a smart guy and I truly love him but he s extremely stubborn and I think he likes being in control. I apologised again and he just said he s going to sleep. It s Saturday evening now and we haven t talked since then(I sent him a text saying "I hope you get better soon this" he replied with "thanks" an hour later). It s the longest we went without talking and it s very frustrating, trying to keep my calm. We are in a serious relationship and made plans for the future. From past experiences, I realised I always have to apologise first even if it wasn t my fault because I d rather say I m sorry than lose him! I m trying to be understanding because he has a lot of things happening to him atm which stress him out. I just hate being ignored and he knows it
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Alexadani)
I was very sick 2-3 weeks ago but my bf said he doesn t mind getting sick because he wants to be around me. He was being normal all day long on Thursday, then in the evening I got a text saying " I m sick because of you!" I apologised and said I feel bad about it. He said " you re not sorry! I really didn t want to kiss you, I knew I d get sick!" I honestly couldn t believe what I m reading! He s a smart guy and I truly love him but he s extremely stubborn and I think he likes being in control. I apologised again and he just said he s going to sleep. It s Saturday evening now and we haven t talked since then(I sent him a text saying "I hope you get better soon this" he replied with "thanks" an hour later). It s the longest we went without talking and it s very frustrating, trying to keep my calm. We are in a serious relationship and made plans for the future. From past experiences, I realised I always have to apologise first even if it wasn t my fault because I d rather say I m sorry than lose him! I m trying to be understanding because he has a lot of things happening to him atm which stress him out. I just hate being ignored and he knows it
He sounds like an eejit, so you warned him, he ignored your warning and suffered the consequences, that doesn't give him the right to be so immature lol he needs a reality check. He may just be feeling a bit run down and sorry for himself and it's pretty minor but he's making a big deal out of nothing tbh
insert-username
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
What is he, 12?
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hes just frustrated...some people get cranky when they are sick give him break.. he's not going to show you attention 24/7 there is going to be times when people need alone time especially if they are sick, don't you think?. I think you're the one making a big deal out of nothing, its not like he hasn't texted you at all.. He's sick, let him be sick in peace.
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
What a moron, I'd be furious if my boyfriend spoke to me like that (assuming he was being serious and not joking around). He's being an immature buffoon.
Alexadani
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
You're right, I don't know what makes it so hard to leave him though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.36%

Watched Threads