£58,000 (account i have no access to)

ReputationRep:
    Circa £41,000.

ReputationRep:
    £114.32

ReputationRep:
    £18.97

ReputationRep:
    £2.90, I am obviously not happy with it but I have no qualms about it. I never spend money so I don't really have a need for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)
    I mean I love my accommodation even if they put it up (which they have) I will still stay. The staff are amazing, cinema room, pool, gaming rooms, nice rooms, fast internet.

and as a lonely male sometimes you need fast internet LOL.
    Ohh pool sounds pretty good. Though to be honest it's unlikely I'd use any of that stuff. My accommodation had a sort of games/ entertainment room too. Never used it, usually just full of knobs.

Internet was pretty bad in my accommodation, constantly dropping out and painfully slow.

~£300, from the work I did over the summer and the bursary I get each term :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Ohh pool sounds pretty good. Though to be honest it's unlikely I'd use any of that stuff. My accommodation had a sort of games/ entertainment room too. Never used it, usually just full of knobs.

Internet was pretty bad in my accommodation, constantly dropping out and painfully slow.
    I need good internet. I am a first year student and lets face it a boring one. Don't drink, don't party wtf is my lifeee.

ReputationRep:
    I need good internet. I am a first year student and lets face it a boring one. Don't drink, don't party wtf is my lifeee.
    If you're not happy with your life change it man

ReputationRep:
    If you're not happy with your life change it man
    Think I need to go to the student counselling. I think I have anxiety I worry way to much about stuff. I am an out going person but jeez I have turned into the most boring guy on planet earth.

ReputationRep:
    Think I need to go to the student counselling. I think I have anxiety I worry way to much about stuff. I am an out going person but jeez I have turned into the most boring guy on planet earth.
    I definitely recommend going if you are struggling, there is no harm in trying it out and you have nothing to lose by going.

ReputationRep:
    I definitely recommend going if you are struggling, there is no harm in trying it out and you have nothing to lose by going.
    I will say Sophie told me to come off the student room

ReputationRep:
    £5400 in savings and £1700 in my current account.

Won't last long once I get to uni though...

ReputationRep:
    I will say Sophie told me to come off the student room
    haha, well I spend a ridiculous amount of time here so I can't talk.

ReputationRep:
    what to do on here? I am so bored right now. Like I rarely come on here to be honest.. hmmm.
    haha, well I spend a ridiculous amount of time here so I can't talk.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CreamyChocolate)
    How much money do you have in your bank account.

It can be savings or money for general spending.

Are you happy with your bank balance?
    0p

Yes **** banks

I got about 5 grand in cash, nothing special but not broke.

ReputationRep:
    what to do on here? I am so bored right now. Like I rarely come on here to be honest.. hmmm.
    Mostly just chat with other regular users and give advice.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't trust banks as they recently passed a law that allows them to take your money, should any of your banks outlets fail anywhere in the the west.

There also thinking about charging negative interests too (they charge you for having money in your bank)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    I wouldn't trust banks as they recently passed a law that allows them to take your money, should any of your banks outlets fail anywhere in the the west.

There also thinking about charging negative interests too (they charge you for having money in your bank)

Wait what?

Reue explain. I've had several beers and I'm not sure what to make of this post. Do your thing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.