Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much money in your bank account? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniellaaa)
    This is personal
    why?

Literally how will it impact anything in your life?

ReputationRep:
    About £50 in my current account (yikes, haha), £1 in my normal ISA (I don't really use this anymore), £1,200 in my Help to Buy ISA, and about £8,500 in a child trust fund. I partially live off a credit card to build up my credit rating, and my parents have been helping me with my savings in the latter two accounts, which I'll put towards buying a house . They also help me with living costs every now and then as I'm a full time student, but I hope to improve my income by myself a lot more later this year when I get a full time job, as well as build up more savings for holidays :yep:

ReputationRep:
    <£3K in current account :scrooge:

ReputationRep:
    £500 in one account (Saved for Uni/Spontaneous holidays etc)
    £537 in my main account (£500 is for driving lessons only though)
    £360 (for investments only)
    £400 ( Savings only)
    and £2.57 in my pocket

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.