Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is asking my crush out on Valentine's day too cliché? Watch

Announcements

There is a girl in my class that has been dropping hints here and there that she may like me. We only started getting to know each other recently so it's a bit too soon to ask her out at the moment. I might ask her out for Valentine's day but is that too cliché?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    There is a girl in my class that has been dropping hints here and there that she may like me. We only started getting to know each other recently so it's a bit too soon to ask her out at the moment. I might ask her out for Valentine's day but is that too cliché?
    Aww ask her out that's sweet xxx xx
    If you don't mind how's your convro like? And what hints did she give?

ReputationRep:
    Nope ,not at all.I think it's sweet tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    NO YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

Ask her out NOW and then if date 1 goes well then you can do something special on Valentine's Day

Aww ask her out that's sweet xxx xx
    If you don't mind how's your convro like? And what hints did she give?
    Well we only just started talking so it's mainly uni or work related, but the conversations are moving onto other things like interests and hobbies now. Hints like she's always smiling and laughing at my crappy jokes, during lecture she kept nudging me for the smallest reasons and gets quite close to me when we talk. It's hard to tell if these are actually signs of interest as she has a playful personality.

Well we only just started talking so it's mainly uni or work related, but the conversations are moving onto other things like interests and hobbies now. Hints like she's always smiling and laughing at my crappy jokes, during lecture she kept nudging me for the smallest reasons and gets quite close to me when we talk. It's hard to tell if these are actually signs of interest as she has a playful personality.
    I thought this was about me, but I don't nudge / go to uni lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    NO YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

Ask her out NOW and then if date 1 goes well then you can do something special on Valentine's Day
    Like get head from her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Milibanter)
    Like get head from her.
    Damn you guessed it

I thought this was about me, but I don't nudge / go to uni lol
    And I was hoping you were my crush, damn it

Peak on both of us a hahaha x
    Don't worry )
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Peak on both of us a hahaha x
    Don't worry )
    You guys are sweet.

You guys are sweet.
    Thanks xmy situation with a guy is weird. He only talks if we're alone
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Thanks xmy situation with a guy is weird. He only talks if we're alone
    That's because (take this as a rule of thumb) guys are stupid. If I were you I'd just be a lesbian. They're not worth the time or effort it takes to condition them. Alternatively, you appreciate that we're dumb, and just try and find someone who is still dumb, but not as dumb as all the others, that's a good way of going about it if lesbianism is off the table.

ReputationRep:
    That's because (take this as a rule of thumb) guys are stupid. If I were you I'd just be a lesbian. They're not worth the time or effort it takes to condition them. Alternatively, you appreciate that we're dumb, and just try and find someone who is still dumb, but not as dumb as all the others, that's a good way of going about it if lesbianism is off the table.
    Loll but what could be the reason?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Loll but what could be the reason?
    Our brain blood gets used up by our penises.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.