Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[Mafia] Prison Break! (Dead Eels Vs Hatters edition) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The plan was going perfectly... It was the first time the Hatters and the Dead Eel gang worked together on something. They were all in guard uniforms, masked, walking through the prison. Soon they would be out of this prison and free again. A prison that was claimed to be the most secure ever made.But then one of the Hatters started an old dispute about territory again, and that was when it all went downhill. Members of both gangs began to fight with each over, first verbally then it got physical. But before anyone got knocked out, suddenly the lights went off and 10 masked guards stormed in.

But in the dark, chaos ensued and the strobe lights only made the confusion worse. When the proper lights came back on, there were 18 masked guards, and everyone had switched places. No-one knew who was who, but individual gang members knew who their gang mates were due to years of being together.

The superintendent, who is currently drunk, thinks he only sent in 8 men in though, and now over a speaker in the room, told the guards to kill all the gang members and only then will he let them go. After a few minutes of discussion amongst themselves, it was agreed that the only thing that would get them through this was a good game of Mafia...

The game has begun! No more entries will be accepted!

================================ ================================ =
    > Day 1 <

Andy98 votes for homeland.lsw
    MrsSheldonCooper votes for Andy98
    Gribby2 votes for imsoanonymous123
    LeyK votes for imsoanonymous123
    homeland.lsw votes for Andy98
    z33 votes for BookBird
    BookBird votes for homeland.lsw
    longshot100 votes for BookBird
    SeanFM votes for BookBird
    imsoanonymous123 votes for -----
    Imperion votes for Andy98
    Alexion votes for homeland.lsw
    TheOtherSide. votes for homeland.lsw
    MathQ123 votes for Andy98

Plagioclase has withdrawn ( Guard )
    CoolCavy has withdrawn ( Dead Eel )
    Skill Twix has withdrawn ( Guard )

Ethereal World has been kicked
    RainbowKiwi has been kicked
    Hamoody has been kicked
    REMLewis has been kicked
    Kyx has been kicked

================================ ================================ =
    Players:Rules of the game:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Inactivity, Prods and Deadlines

* Lurking is not allowed as a strategy in this game, as it is highly likely to slow the game down to a halt. Any player who becomes inactive will be prodded after 5 days, and will be replaced if there are no posts after a week of inactivity.

* If the thread activity falls too low, a deadline will be set. Please read the above rules carefully, as a number of factors vary depending on the size and type of the game being played.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Not entirely sure what this is but yes please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Not entirely sure what this is but yes please!
    It's another mafia type forum game. If you haven't played mafia yet, then don't worry! All will be explained later
    BookBird, told me to sign you up for the next game, because you missed the chance to enter the Assassin in the Palace game.

Your place has been confirmed
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    It's another mafia type forum game. If you haven't played mafia yet, then don't worry! All will be explained later
    BookBird, told me to sign you up for the next game, because you missed the chance to enter the Assassin in the Palace game.

Your place has been confirmed
    Oh, I have played Mafia!

Thank you BookBird for vouching for my Mafia skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Oh, I have played Mafia!

Thank you BookBird for vouching for my Mafia skills.
    Sweet
    This is one of its MANY variations haha.

ReputationRep:
    :wavingtheflag:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chose the perfect time to come back to snoop around :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    :wavingtheflag:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Chose the perfect time to come back to snoop around :lol:
    So you're in?

I didn't want to make a duplicate Assassin in the Palace thread, and I didn't want to make a smaller game for you lot that missed it either.

So I made a bigger (and depending on your view) better one

ReputationRep:
    So you're in?

I didn't want to make a duplicate Assassin in the Palace thread, and I didn't want to make a smaller game for you lot that missed it either.

So I made a bigger (and depending on your view) better one
    It's fine... dunno about bigger tho.
    You might have reeled me in with teh story line of the other one :whip2: /well what you were planning to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    You might have reeled me in with teh story line of the other one :whip2: /well what you were planning to do
    Well the minimum is 12, but there will probably 18 players :yes:. So bigger!

Yeah only cos it was a trilogy haha. This one is a trilogy too, so don't worry, these games will still have a loose storyline too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Also, the mechanics of this one are a bit more complicated. There are 2 win conditions here, unlike the other one that only has one win condition. So it's gonna be a blast IMO, hopefully it doesn't confuse people too much.

ReputationRep:
    Well the minimum is 12, but there will probably 18 players :yes:. So bigger!

Yeah only cos it was a trilogy haha. This one is a trilogy too, so don't worry, these games will still have a loose storyline too
    Ohhh you meant in size :rofl:
    godfather Trilogy 2.0 :woo: As long as LeyK makes his cameo in all stories I'm Alright :scrooge:

ReputationRep:
    Also, the mechanics of this one are a bit more complicated. There are 2 win conditions here, unlike the other one that only has one win condition. So it's gonna be a blast IMO, hopefully it doesn't confuse people too much.
    It's all about dat adapting Trust me I got confused too on how it worked when I tried it back in the day... practice makes perfection :bebored: > :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Ohhh you meant in size :rofl:
    godfather Trilogy 2.0 :woo: As long as LeyK makes his cameo in all stories I'm Alright :scrooge:
    Loool, what did you think I meant bigger for?
    Mhmm I'll work on how to fit you in into all of it :yy:

(Original post by LeyK)
    It's all about dat adapting Trust me I got confused too on how it worked when I tried it back in the day... practice makes perfection :bebored: > :king1:
    Yeaaah ikr haha. Hopefully we nail it the first time and nothing goes wrong.
    Those smileys xD

ReputationRep:
    Loool, what did you think I meant bigger for?
    Mhmm I'll work on how to fit you in into all of it :yy:

Yeaaah ikr haha. Hopefully we nail it the first time and nothing goes wrong.
    Those smileys xD
    Dunno actually :getmecoat:... Probably high on something :sogood:
    :woo: The connections strike again
    :crossedf: If the previous one is doing well then no worries m8 :cheers:
    XDD Meh stories gotta be in smilenese :clip: :stupido:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in yeee

Thanks for tagging me! I'm gonna like this... I have a friend longshot100. It's not a dupe, so can he play (he joined TSR about a week ago?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Thanks for tagging me! I'm gonna like this... I have a friend longshot100. It's not a dupe, so can he play (he joined TSR about a week ago?)
    No problem, and sure just make him post on the thread

(Original post by Alexion)
    I'm in yeee
    Confirmed your place

longshot100
    oi shwinny, get over here and sign up!!!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Woo!

ReputationRep:
    *cries* I REALLY want to join this one omg. Looks like so much fun having two "mafia" groups.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.