Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[Mafia] Prison Break! (Dead Eels Vs Hatters edition) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Well, you could, but you might first want to be sure that you're voting for a gang member rather than a guard (or at least as sure as you can get).
    Arrggghh... i have to research that :cry2:
    Whyyy

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Um, Andy voted for homeland.lsw to be lynched. I think that's it.

The rest is I don't even know what.
    Oh ok, thanks.

I don't actually know who is part of the game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    So that means you know that LeyK is a gang member as are you!!!
    Dammit. Yeah, you got me.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Because asking LeyK to vote for a gang member is clearly suspicious...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathQ123)
    Oh ok, thanks.

I don't actually know who is part of the game
    It's in the OP:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    Players:

And yep, that's a lot of people.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately TSR doesn't work properly for me. I cant quote, mention, tag, rep, see pictures or anything. I can just about see the posts

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure how to tag people, but hopefully this will work.
    Axel Johann
    Vote : (imsoanonymous123)

ReputationRep:
    I wanna go "If you suspect me then you get voted" #Leonard but...
    Vote: imsoanon :sigh: Reason: :dontknow:

Leonard you are being watched closely bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gribby2)
    I'm not sure how to tag people, but hopefully this will work.
    Axel Johann
    Vote : (imsoanonymous123)
    (Original post by LeyK)
    I wanna go "If you suspect me then you get voted" #Leonard but...
    Vote: imsoanon :sigh: Reason: :dontknow:

Leonard you are being watched closely bro
    Awfully suspicious; the thread has been silent for quite a while and then you guys vote me simultaneously. I feel like you guys are part of the same gang, trying to get rid of me for whatever reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    Awfully suspicious; the thread has been silent for quite a while and then you guys vote me simultaneously. I feel like you guys are part of the same gang, trying to get rid of me for whatever reason.
    Sorry. My voting is usually random in Day 1 of these things.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. You do need to vote some people since you cant get anything out of them if they dont speak; so applying some pressure is good. I guess you are trying to get me to talk more.

ReputationRep:
    by the way I'm still mad at you for giving our king away last game.

ReputationRep:
    Also: This might be a good read if you have the time to grind through the whole thing :P
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...esome_At_Mafia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    by the way I'm still mad at you for giving our king away last game.
    To be fair Axel Johann was like 'you're going to get lynched rah' and I ended up posting something that was untrue, because people changing their profile pictures confuses me. Then I was like 'Oh no, now if anyone has actually seen my post I'll be lynched.' I edited it, offering a brief explanation. I tried to make it less obvious than if I'd given a more explicit clue. If I'm honest, it's not as if you actually pulled me up on it, so if you'd been the assassin, the King wouldn't have died. Therefore, I feel you should be giving your congratulations to the assassin, as opposed to blaming me. The assassin could have worked it out earlier from some of the things said by other players anyway, so it was only a matter of time. Anyway, you were a guard, so you're not the one who died. I doubt there's an heir, so why not go and have a fight with some challengers to the throne. This could be your golden opportunity (thanks to me) to claim the TSR throne, since I'm kind, I won't try to take it from you by jousting you for it (or anything like that), though my ficticious TSR horse, Septimus (my real pony is sadly lame) is up for the challenge. Septimus is a grey Arab stallion, incase you're wondering.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  16.1 KB
    P.S: Incase you think I should have sacrificed myself to save the King, I was a) under pressure and b) I'm not a bee (though I do feel sorry for bees).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Warsmith)
    *cough* Brigmore Witches DLC *cough*
    :rofl: you got it xDDD

Lol just noticed this post now. Dishonored is such a good game xD

ReputationRep:
    If I'm honest, it's not as if you actually pulled me up on it, so if you'd been the assassin, the King wouldn't have died.
    No, it was pretty obvious. It just ended up being the case that on half term I took a break from everything and didnt read the thread, if I came back and read it it would have certainly raised a pair of eyebrows, so I don't think you can make that assumption. And also, to be honest, even if I did pick you up on it - it would be a bad thing, since it draws attention to a breadcrumb you dropped, so the assassin would be even more likely to notice it.
    Therefore, I feel you should be giving your congratulations to the assassin, as opposed to blaming me.
    Congrats to the assassin z33, you were excellent. I still blame you though.
    The assassin could have worked it out earlier from some of the things said by other players anyway, so it was only a matter of time.
    Disagree - it was pretty hard to work out who was the King. z33 said that BookBird was the one that crossed her mind as to who was king at the time.
    Anyway, you were a guard, so you're not the one who died. .
    ...P.S: Incase you think I should have sacrificed myself to save the King, I was a) under pressure and b) I'm not a bee (though I do feel sorry for bees).
    Not dying isn't the goal of the game, it's keeping the king alive. I think you're playing the wrong game and you should not be playing this game if that's how you do it.

There was a reason why I wanted to have a quick, silent no lynch strategy. It's to stop information leaking through; since there's a chance someone like you will come along and derp up everything.

I'm going to get lynched now for being too aggressive on you for last game or something but whatever. You really did piss me off with that post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    meh
    vote: Andy98
    This is NOT a vote right?

ReputationRep:
    imsoanonymous123
    Cut it out now, please.

This is from the rules of the game:
    * Have fun! Don't take the game personally, and don't flame other players.
    If you want to continue your arguement with Gribby2 then please take it to VMs or PMs

--
    btw imsoanon, this is the setup that I adapted to create this game, if you're wondering, it's here

ReputationRep:
    imsoanonymous123
    Cut it out now, please.

This is from the rules of the game:

If you want to continue your arguement with Gribby2 then please take it to VMs or PMs

--
    btw imsoanon, this is the setup that I adapted to create this game, if you're wondering, it's here
    Alright alright. I'm going to get lynched this day anyway probably so it doesnt matter. I won't post anymore about last game

This is NOT a vote right?
    well since I didn't tag you no!

So guys, how was everyone's Tuesday? ^_^

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.