daymmmm long day!
    i remember when i had 3 or more lessons in one day x'D
    now the max is 2
    six months man...I can bear six more months...XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    six months man...I can bear six more months...XD
    6 months?! m8 its like march
    you're in year 11 right? do you not get to go on holiday as soon as exams finish? that's end of june at the latest so more like 3 months x'D

(Original post by z33)
    6 months?! m8 its like march
    you're in year 11 right? do you not get to go on holiday as soon as exams finish? that's end of june at the latest so more like 3 months x'D
    march, april, may, june, july, august...
    then september
    I'd say 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    march, april, may, june, july, august...
    then september
    I'd say 6 months.
    you have lessons in may, june, july and august?!?!?

(Original post by z33)
    you have lessons in may, june, july and august?!?!?
    no...well I don't think so...
    I am just counting down the number of months until September

ReputationRep:
    no...well I don't think so...
    I am just counting down the number of months until September
    alright x'D

(Original post by z33)
    alright x'D
    let's see about this game then...I have a pretty good idea who is who!

ReputationRep:
    let's see about this game then...I have a pretty good idea who is who!
    alright! i dont even know who i am :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    lemme check that PM again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    Gribby2 apologies for this post, it was completely rash and rude and imflammatory.
    It's alright. Everyone else is having a go at me about it anyway, so you're not the only one. Even the assassin, who I would have thought would be happy about my error has now told me I was a rubbish guard, as if I don't feel worthless enough.Thanks for the apology. I really do appreciate it, so sorry if it comes across like I don't. I'm just really upset by how unpleasant people have been. It's not as if I deliberately gave it away, but I was tired and stressed when I made the error, which enabled the assassin to find the King. Again, I'll reiterate that I'm grateful for the apology, but I just feel absolutely awful, because of what people have been saying. Thank you to those people from the other thread who haven't blamed me for what happened. I don't mind jokey comments, as I'm aware I made a mistake, but if this had been when in was in Y8 when I was suffering from depression, this whole hullabaloo might have led me to try something silly. Maybe I'm just overreacting, because I can't hear people on the internet to tell if they actually hate me or if they're just joking, but I suspect it's the former to be honest.

Axel Johann - I have no further desire to be involved in either this thread or your similar threads, since I now feel about two inches small and am in tears, due to everything which has been said to me. It's not your fault, but I don't want anything more to do with some of the other people who post on your threads. I thought they sounded interesting and I was quite looking forward to them, but obviously no-one else thinks I'm intelligent enough to cope and I seem to recall you saying you were surprised I didn't choose the 'good memory' trait on the other thread. I suppose that has something to do with how thick you think I am. I don't mean to be rude to you, but Ip'm in a really bad mood at the moment, as a result of everything that's happened.

ReputationRep:
    Awfully suspicious; the thread has been silent for quite a while and then you guys vote me simultaneously. I feel like you guys are part of the same gang, trying to get rid of me for whatever reason.
    I'm sawry :cry2:
    Its the prison whispers :listen:
    And as a dude in the "mafia ( #Kyx&Leo)" whatcha gonna do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gribby2)
    It's alright. Everyone else is having a go at me about it anyway, so you're not the only one. Even the assassin, who I would have thought would be happy about my error has now told me I was a rubbish guard, as if I don't feel worthless enough.Thanks for the apology. I really do appreciate it, so sorry if it comes across like I don't. I'm just really upset by how unpleasant people have been. It's not as if I deliberately gave it away, but I was tired and stressed when I made the error, which enabled the assassin to find the King. Again, I'll reiterate that I'm grateful for the apology, but I just feel absolutely awful, because of what people have been saying. Thank you to those people from the other thread who haven't blamed me for what happened. I don't mind jokey comments, as I'm aware I made a mistake, but if this had been when in was in Y8 when I was suffering from depression, this whole hullabaloo might have led me to try something silly. Maybe I'm just overreacting, because I can't hear people on the internet to tell if they actually hate me or if they're just joking, but I suspect it's the former to be honest.

Axel Johann - I have no further desire to be involved in either this thread or your similar threads, since I now feel about two inches small and am in tears, due to everything which has been said to me. It's not your fault, but I don't want anything more to do with some of the other people who post on your threads. I thought they sounded interesting and I was quite looking forward to them, but obviously no-one else thinks I'm intelligent enough to cope and I seem to recall you saying you were surprised I didn't choose the 'good memory' trait on the other thread. I suppose that has something to do with how thick you think I am. I don't mean to be rude to you, but Ip'm in a really bad mood at the moment, as a result of everything that's happened.
    So sorry to hear that, and sorry again for having a go at you and putting you through what must already be a hard time. I sometimes act rashly and don't think everything through =/ In all honesty, we did get unlucky that game, as your post could be a "fake" and end up trying to fake the assassin out into thinking that we were trying to fake him out into thinking RDB1826 was the king when he was infact a guard, so you can't blame yourself entirely - The guess was lucky in that sense, and this isn't just to cheer you up; on second thoughts I really do think that the post did not completely throw the game away as the assassin may have thought we were mindgaming. z33 I'm going to say you got lucky that game with your guess, and when I say you did good it was moreso about how well you disguised that you were the assassin than your guessing skills at who the king is, and what you did was really quite a gamble

ReputationRep:
    Omg Omg Omg, I didn't mean to upset you at all! I hardly know you, so I don't think you're thick or anything, it's because you posted this on the thread:
    It sounds a hood game, if rather confusing.
    So I was scared that there would be others like you (like Imperion) who would get confused and quit halfway into the game and thus would mess up the story and basically make my hard work go to waste since people would drop out due to confusion. I didn't make that comment based on your intelligence. I hardly know you at all, I just made that comment based on your quote.

Please understand that I did NOT mean to put you down in anyway shape or form and I'm VERY sorry that it came across this way. And I will PM you to explain exactly what's up regarding imsoanonymous123.

(Original post by LeyK)
    I'm sawry :cry2:
    Its the prison whispers :listen:
    And as a dude in the "mafia ( #Kyx&Leo)" whatcha gonna do
    Excusez moi, ce n'est pas polite...

ReputationRep:
    What?!!?! OMG i'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel worthless at all ;_; I'm so sorry! Don't feel that way please! Ofc I was happy about the error . I was only joking! Of course I wouldn't hate you come on it's an online GAME on a stupid forum really? I'm sorry if I came across as being unpleasant or whatever I didn't mean to upset you I was only joking. So what if you gave the king away in an online game? You just slipped. Did you see Blondie987 ''s slip it was wayyy worse lmao x'DDD but it's okay it's just a game!! I'm sorry you've been feeling stressed out and going through a rough time lately, my inboz is always open in case you wanna vent or talk about anything :console:

So sorry to hear that, and sorry again for having a go at you and putting you through what must already be a hard time. I sometimes act rashly and don't think everything through =/ In all honesty, we did get unlucky that game, as your post could be a "fake" and end up trying to fake the assassin out into thinking that we were trying to fake him out into thinking RDB1826 was the king when he was infact a guard, so you can't blame yourself entirely - The guess was lucky in that sense, and this isn't just to cheer you up; on second thoughts I really do think that the post did not completely throw the game away as the assassin may have thought we were mindgaming. z33 I'm going to say you got lucky that game with your guess, and when I say you did good it was moreso about how well you disguised that you were the assassin than your guessing skills at who the king is, and what you did was really quite a gamble
    WHAT?!? nah nah nah nah you can't just retract your statements and throw it on luck!!! I'm a ninja! I'm Batman! I solved the mystery ¬_¬ :ninja: #offended
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jkjk not offended but still :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Excusez moi, ce n'est pas polite...
    Non. Non. Je suis 'watching' vous deux #livreenprison
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Meh françias is non conprendre. And I hope I didnt say book :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    What?!!?! OMG i'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel worthless at all ;_; I'm so sorry! Don't feel that way please! Ofc I was happy about the error . I was only joking! Of course I wouldn't hate you come on it's an online GAME on a stupid forum really? I'm sorry if I came across as being unpleasant or whatever I didn't mean to upset you I was only joking. So what if you gave the king away in an online game? You just slipped. Did you see Blondie987 ''s slip it was wayyy worse lmao x'DDD but it's okay it's just a game!! I'm sorry you've been feeling stressed out and going through a rough time lately, my inboz is always open in case you wanna vent or talk about anything :console:

WHAT?!? nah nah nah nah you can't just retract your statements and throw it on luck!!! I'm a ninja! I'm Batman! I solved the mystery ¬_¬ :ninja: #offended
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Let's be honest, it was a really stupid slip lol, it would have even made sense if we're the assassin :giggle: but I'm just lacking in brain cells hahaha

Sorry people were being douchey Gribby2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Let's be honest, it was a really stupid slip lol, it would have even made sense if we're the assassin :giggle: but I'm just lacking in brain cells hahaha

Sorry people were being douchey Gribby2
    ahaha awhhh it was hilarious though x'DD <3

(Original post by LeyK)
    Non. Non. Je suis 'watching' vous deux #livreenprison
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Meh françias is non conprendre. And I hope I didnt say book :getmecoat:
    D'accord, et mon nom n'est pas Leo...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And I'm sorry to say you did...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I never said you were a good assassin because you were a good guesser and I never thought you were a good guesser either. I thought you were a good assassin because you could conceal your identity so well and avoid getting lynched.

ReputationRep:
    I never said you were a good assassin because you were a good guesser and I never thought you were a good guesser either. I thought you were a good assassin because you could conceal your identity so well and avoid getting lynched.
    alright I'll take that x'D thanks!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.