Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[Mafia] Prison Break! (Dead Eels Vs Hatters edition) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    TheonlyMrsHolmes

Hey, are you online right now? You're VMs are disabled and your PMs are full. It's not about the game, but I need to pass on a message, doing it this way to be a bit discreet....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    If I vote someone like CoolCavy or Ethereal World and they get removed before the round checks for failing to respond to the prod do I get my vote back or something? :confused:
    Well, i'll do a prod on Thursday, and anyone who hasn't voted by Sunday is gonna get lynched for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    TheonlyMrsHolmes

Hey, are you online right now? You're VMs are disabled and your PMs are full. It's not about the game, but I need to pass on a message, doing it this way to be a bit discreet....
    My VM's are disabled, WHATTT??? My PM'S are full WHATTT?

ReputationRep:
    TheonlyMrsHolmes

I've cleaned out my inbox! It shouldn't be full though :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I've cleaned out my inbox! It shouldn't be full though :/
    Ah ok, I'lI pass that onto told keem, serah and cup

ReputationRep:
    Vote: Plagioclase

I know this seems a bit out of the blue but you are lurking too hard and you are someone who I feel wouldn't just quit on this game. I'd like to hear more from you.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:

I know this seems a bit out of the blue but you are lurking too hard and you are someone who I feel wouldn't just quit on this game. I'd like to hear more from you.
    Going to be totally honest here, I've not really been following the progress of this game much D:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Plagioclase)
    Going to be totally honest here, I've not really been following the progress of this game much D:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    You laughing at me like that only makes me more suspicious about him did a gang member just lie to me about being too busy or something?

ReputationRep:
    You laughing at me like that only makes me more suspicious about him did a gang member just lie to me about being too busy or something?
    :iiam:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    :ninja:
    Are you saying something about your role in the game? :eyeball:

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Are you saying something about your role in the game? :eyeball:
    Yup...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a ninja :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Wut

ReputationRep:
    PlagioclaseAlexionBookBirdMathQ123TheOtherSide.Ethereal WorldREMLewisCoolCavyRainbowKiwiHamoodyImperionSkill TwixKyx

----
    Hey guys, you haven't voted yet, if you do not vote by Sunday 28th, then I will have to remove you from the game because it has stagnated due to everyone waiting for you guys to vote

If you want to withdraw from the game, that's totally fine.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    PlagioclaseAlexionBookBirdMathQ123TheOtherSide.Ethereal WorldREMLewisCoolCavyRainbowKiwiHamoodyImperionSkill TwixKyx

----
    Hey guys, you haven't voted yet, if you do not vote by Sunday 28th, then I will have to remove you from the game because it has stagnated due to everyone waiting for you guys to vote

Really sorry but I think I'm going to have to withdraw :C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Really sorry but I think I'm going to have to withdraw :C
    No problem

----

I don't know who to vote for :hmmmm: but I shall vote soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Yup...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a ninja :ahee:
    Damn. I knew it. No wonder you were acting to shadily.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm still watching you... :holmes:

ReputationRep:

----

This is strange because I voted for homeland

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.