ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Good luck with your interview!!! :hugs:
    Thank youuu :jumphug: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Interview vs TSR.... That goes without saying anything :facepalm2:
    ...TSR comes first :getmecoat:

Goodluck bro. :cheers:
    You'll shock and awe them so hard :adore: <--(hope that makes sense :innocent: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Interview vs TSR.... That goes without saying anything :facepalm2:
    ...TSR comes first :getmecoat:
    Blasphemy!

(Original post by LeyK)
    Goodluck bro. :cheers:
    You'll shock and awe them so hard :adore: <--(hope that makes sense :innocent: )
    Cheers
    I hope to haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    Hamoody Imperion Skill Twix imsoanonymous123

I've added you lot to the game.

---
    This game won't start until after my university interview which is on Wednesday
    I hope you guys will understand.
    Thanks mate.
    I've been inactive.
    Good luck for your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Thanks mate.
    I've been inactive.
    Good luck for your interview
    The game won't require much activity tbh,
    A log-in once every 3 or 4 days is sufficient, but you'll be able to go for a week of inactivity before you get removed from it

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    A log-in once every 3 or 4 days is sufficient, but you'll be able to go for a week of inactivity before you get removed from it

Thank you
    That's good, I was hoping that would be the case
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Thank you
    Cool beans

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Can I join pls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    Can I join pls?
    I signed ya up

Axel Johann how was the interview?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Axel Johann how was the interview?!
    It went okay , i dunno lol, but people i've spoken to and explain what happened, said that it went pretty well. Thanks for asking

It went okay , i dunno lol, but people i've spoken to and explain what happened, said that it went pretty well. Thanks for asking
    I'm sure you did well

ReputationRep:
    Alright lads and gals, let's do this. This post is to explain more about what's going on and how the game will work. Many of you have just signed up because you got mentioned and maybe you skimmed over the OP without really understanding what is going on. It's also to let you decide whether you want to be a part of this game or not . We have 22 people playing the game, more than enough people to have a good play-through, so if you feel that you won;t have the time, feel free to message me and say that you're withdrawing from the game But now, onto what you signed up for

General Overview:
    Each of you will be assigned to a team via PM. You will either be a Guard, a Hatter or a Dead Eel. The way you will know this is from a PM I will send out to each of you, informing you of your team. And you must not tell anyone what your role is or talk to them privately about this game, unless you have received explicit permission in a PM from me to do so. Not following those rules will ruin the game.

Every day phase (these phases can last for up to a week), everyone votes on who to lynch. The person with the majority of votes, then gets lynched and removed from the game, after he is lynched, his identity will be revealed. Who you should vote for depends on what team you are on, more on that will be in the PM. I don't want to confuse anyone. But if you can understand what the OP is talking about, then the PM won't be different to that. If you don't get the OP, don't worry, it's what the PM is for

So once the game starts, you guys need to just talk about the game and try and deduce people's identities like a detective. Maybe try and formulate a strategy or drop a sly hint to let a fellow guard know it's you? Or maybe in all that talking, you'll spot a slip-up made by someone, giving away their identity. Don't worry if you don't know what exactly to say, it was the same in the Assassin in the Palace thread, just say hi to each over and it will all kick off.

Commitment:
    As you may have seen from my post above to Skill Twix, this game will not require too much activity. The minimum I ask is maybe a visit to the thread once every 3 or 4 days? However, if you are inactive on the thread for more than a week, you will be removed from the game for the sake of fun of the other people playing the game.

However, the amount of time you put into the thread will affect the amount of fun you will have. If you just give the minimum commitment, then you don't be able to get the most out of the game. The fun is in reading people's posts, thinking about them, then questioning them to get to know what you want.
    --
    THE PM WILL COME TOMORROW
    --
    More information will be coming tomorrow.
    But feel free to ask any questions on your mind

ReputationRep:
    So how many Guards/Eels/Hatters will there be? I'm assuming there's just lynches and no nightkills and stuff in this version.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    So how many Guards/Eels/Hatters will there be? I'm assuming there's just lynches and no nightkills and stuff in this version.
    if no-one drops out, there will be 14 guards, 4 Eels and 4 Hatters

Yeah no nightkills for now... I don't have the time. Maybe after exams I'll have night phases and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Oh now I understand!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Still waiting for the PM :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Oh now I understand!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Still waiting for the PM :laugh:
    The PM is coming tomorrow, lol, sorry for not making that clear :laugh:
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I signed ya up
    yay thx
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Rightyho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay. I think I understand.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.