Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    HI all, firstly, apologies if this has been asked before, but I am going to a Uni interview for an Early Primary Teaching degree this week, but do not have my original GCSE certificates. I am 43, and it has been a long time since I sat my exams!! I am currently doing an Access to HE Diploma course at college. I have a photocopy of my GCSE certificate, but have read that this would not be accepted, and the originals need to be seen for a Teaching degree. Can anyone please advise of any experience/problems they have had, and whether the photocopy would be sufficient. TIA x
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 31, 2016
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.