The Student Room Group

Terry Wogan has died of cancer aged 77

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35453541

What the hell is this January...so many talented people dying of cancer :frown: R.I.P Sir Terry Wogan.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A true legend
Awww no :frown: this is so sad. His voice is iconic.
Original post by Munrot07
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35453541

What the hell is this January...so many talented people dying of cancer :frown: R.I.P Sir Terry Wogan.

What? I don't believe it! :no:
R.I.P Sir Terry Wogan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very sad, RIP. He had a great voice and a great personality.
Seriously wtf is going on :frown:
Reply 6
rip in pepperonis my good sir :frown:
Euro vision commentary.

“I don’t make the mistake of thinking it’s a major musical event. I love the Eurovision Song Contest and it will continue long after I’m gone. Just please don’t ask me to take it seriously,”
Reply 8
As I've already said to Little Popcorns on Skype (she mentioned this to me), we have to find a cure for this ****. It's poison.
Reply 9
Nooooooo, he was the reason I watched the Eurovision Song Contest. When he left I was sad.

Now he's left the world, I am sadder.
IMG_20160131_135439.jpg
RIP Mr Wogan. Kinda wondered something was up that he didn't do CIN in November. May his legacy live on in broadcasting and the media in general with his influence, drive and ambition.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let the allegations begin
Original post by lustawny
As I've already said to Little Popcorns on Skype (she mentioned this to me), we have to find a cure for this ****. It's poison.

Hahahah, what's with the life story? What were you eating at the time Little Popcorns told you on Skype about Terry Wogan's untimely demise? Did you have any music playing in the background?
2016 isn't off to a very good start...
I feel sad and not sad at the same time.

Sad = cancer.

Not sad = 1) didn't know the guy .*. can't relate. 2) 77 years old.
He always cracked me up on Eurovision.
Original post by callum_law
Hahahah, what's with the life story? What were you eating at the time Little Popcorns told you on Skype about Terry Wogan's untimely demise? Did you have any music playing in the background?

Yeah well, I was informed by LittlePopcorns at 10am this morning on Skype :colonhash:

I had just eaten egg + beans on toast. We talked about whether there was anything sinister behind all this January deaths. Be warned of the SUPER VIRUS.
Original post by callum_law

I thought she deserved a name-check. She's a sweet girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending