Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

OCR LAW A2- howdya do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anyone do that exam today? i did criminal law 2, it was ok- maybe got a B

ReputationRep:
    Did Ocr contract 1 and 2 I think it went ok, I got a mind block on a few cases but mostly it was not too bad

ReputationRep:
    did tort 1 and 2, thought tort 2 was fine but tort 1 was a bit icky. i also got mind block on the names of cases, but i described them. do you think that would be okay? i find it really difficult to remember names of all the small cases.......

ReputationRep:
    Would have thought It was fine as it shows you understand the case even if you cant remember the name

ReputationRep:
    thanks, now i've got to start revising for unit 6, havne't started yet....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Special study, precedent and consideration

ReputationRep:
    I done Criminal Law 2 in January. Dishonesty in Theft, and Mistake were the two essay questions. What essays came up in the June 2004 one?

ReputationRep:
    well i did essay on non-fatal offences against the person and a problem involving non-fatal offences and intoxication. how come you did 2 before 1? i did 1 in January glad i didnt have to do it today.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.