Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been predicted an A* in EPQ yet my offer from the LSE does not state any specific requirement, does anybody know whether they have a basic requirement of a pass or something else?
    Thanks!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    If it's not in the offer, then don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    Would it be alright to drop it if its not on the list of conditions? I read somewhere that they would have to send my request back to the admissions tutor, so would it affect my offer in any way?

ReputationRep:
    I asked to drop, Cambridge said no but LSE said yes
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leo97)
    Would it be alright to drop it if its not on the list of conditions? I read somewhere that they would have to send my request back to the admissions tutor, so would it affect my offer in any way?
    You can email and ask but even if it's not on your requirements, because you said you would complete it to the end on UCAS you are obliged to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    You can email and ask but even if it's not on your requirements, because you said you would complete it to the end on UCAS you are obliged to.
    Actually I realised after I submitted my ucas application that I forgot to put the EPQ in my list of qualifications, but I did mention it in the PS anyway. So since they didn't contact me about it I assume it wasn't part of my assessment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leo97)
    Actually I realised after I submitted my ucas application that I forgot to put the EPQ in my list of qualifications, but I did mention it in the PS anyway. So since they didn't contact me about it I assume it wasn't part of my assessment?
    I would just email them to check, it would be really disappointing if your offer was cancelled on results day due to a confusion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikhilm)
    I asked to drop, Cambridge said no but LSE said yes
    Did you ask to drop this year or are you a student at LSE currently and asked in a different year?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.