Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you get when you go to McDonalds? Watch

Announcements

(Original post by samzy21)
    The fish is halal yes but the oil they fry it in may not be

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't believe in none of that oil ********. If one is taking that into account, you may as well not eat anything at all from outside.

ReputationRep:
    the classic signature burger meal only available at certain locations currently but due to come to everyone else next year
    the big mac meal if it's day time menu,
    double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal at breakfast (with oj and double expresso)
    and a apple pie and oreo mcflurry if i am can afford it
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    just found out they dont do it with salsa anymore, now its like hot spicy mayo

ReputationRep:
    A salad

ReputationRep:
    Chicken Maharaja Mac(Indian Big Mac with chicken as beef is banned here)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Food poisoning

ReputationRep:
    Nooo)Not Large coke, Mcfurry, burgers or Big Mac. I am get obesity in McD.After i transforming into a young Johan Hill. It is joke) I get only large fries.The rest I can not eat. Don't like me.

• Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    the classic signature burger meal only available at certain locations currently but due to come to everyone else next year
    the big mac meal if it's day time menu,
    double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal at breakfast (with oj and double expresso)
    and a apple pie and oreo mcflurry if i am can afford it
    I ordered the signature yesterday and just got a bacon clubhouse. Then realised they don't sell it in Worcester yet... I was a bit sad as I chose McDonald's to try an actually nice burger. I would have gone to KFC instead if I'd have known. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I've ever had and I go there quite often is chicken nuggets, fries, cheese bites or mcflurry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    toffee sundae and a double cheese burger or toffee sundae, chicken nuggets with tomato/curry sauce - my go to usually

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Not a big fan of McDonalds. I haven't had one for years. I'd probably go chicken nuggets, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had McDs in ages but when I used to go there I would order either a Big Mac, a Quarter Pounder, a Double Cheeseburger or a Fillet o Fish with either a strawberry milkshake or a McFlurry. On very greedy days I would order two burgers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Ive had taxi drivers come round drive thru of an evening and order that many before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Ive had taxi drivers come round drive thru of an evening and order that many before.
    Perhaps for the family at home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roving Fish)
    I ordered the signature yesterday and just got a bacon clubhouse. Then realised they don't sell it in Worcester yet... I was a bit sad as I chose McDonald's to try an actually nice burger. I would have gone to KFC instead if I'd have known. :getmecoat:
    They are only trying out those signature ones in certain stores, and if they do wwell the will roll them out everywhere. Id like to try one though, as from what ive seen of them on our tills (theres a button to tell us about test burgers, promotions etc) they look nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Perhaps for the family at home
    It was for the other taxi drivers, they have told us themselves before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    It was for the other taxi drivers, they have told us themselves before.
    So for the work family :yep:

ReputationRep:
    veggie burger!

ReputationRep:
    Chicken legend
    Fries
    Coke

I used to like the salsa that came with it but now it's spicy mayo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.