Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you get when you go to McDonalds? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Hahaha

Mal, 'call me, call me! Can we go out on Saturday? Tell me, tell me'.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    oh gawd :facepalm2: in our class she wanted to be in my group. I'll tell you more soon, g2g :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    I just had it last night after 3 years boycott. I can still taste it. Should I be worried? :holmes: lol
    I don't think so, worry when it affects your health. But for now: BA DA BA BA BA WE'RE LOVIN IT

ReputationRep:
    Diabetes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    nucdev hero guess what?!! I had McDonald's today fml. Missed it yesterday obvs so had to compensate today.
    LOOOL well that attempt to kick the addiction didn't last long!

I'll probs end up having it tomorrow so........ meh

ReputationRep:
    quarter pounder

ReputationRep:
    I have a bunch of coupons where I can get a fish burger and fries for a pound, but other than that, I just get a Mcflurry or a frappe. McDonald's is really overrated, their menu is so limited and their hot chocolate is watery. Let's not even mention how much of a shamble their breakfast menus are.

ReputationRep:
    Mcflurry ice cream <33333333333333333333333333

ReputationRep:
    CHICKEN NUGGETS + CHIPS + 70 SWEET AND SOUR that tastes like the world.
    (Original post by luciie)
    I'm interested
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Some kind of wrap, chips and a cheeseburger. Although sometimes I get nuggets and two cheeseburgers as I'm not big on chips.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.