The Student Room Group

Where do you fall on the political compass?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
has anyone got a mate they can set up with me?

Screenshot_2016-01-31-13-31-05.png
Hm
Original post by EtherealNymph22
I'm absolutely disgusted that right wing people are disgusted that a spectrum of views exist and not everyone agrees with them.

Good luck with having a left wing party in power in the future. By the way, Tony Blair was right wing. We haven't had a left wing government for decades. You know why? Because it doesn't work. You're all a bunch of misguided idiots.
Reply 43
I've done this test a few times (it takes a few minutes)

Whilst I was a student I literally came smack bang in the middle of the compass on the ORIGIN. :rofl: I think this represented I was a bit confused about some of my ideals or political thoughts. Or more, that some of the things I believed were in contradiction to others in terms of left/right and authoritarian/libertarian.

Check me out now.

I guess it's interesting that as I've developed more of my own ideas on different topics I have become more 'left wing'.

The test link is

here.

Post your results below either in the picture form or you get a score e.g. mine is:

Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.62

I'm usually around there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Noooooo, Ivyyyyy! come back. lol.

You're position is actually very unusual- I haven't seen on like that before. You're closer to Hitler than Gandhi :rofl:

Loool idk, when i did the other test it was 90% Liberal Democrats :colonhash:

Omg no, i may be German but never :afraid:
Reply 45
Oooo
Original post by CantGainWeight
Good luck with having a left wing party in power in the future. By the way, Tony Blair was right wing. We haven't had a left wing government for decades. You know why? Because it doesn't work. You're all a bunch of misguided idiots.

Don't recall mentioning anything about Tony Blair's political leaning but there you go. I know you guys like to spin unrelated stuff to fit your political agenda.

Not gonna bash my head against the wall today on this with you. Sunday is the day of rest.
I have added my results from a number of tests to my signature in case anyone is interested in seeing how results translate across different tests.

Edit: I have added links as well so that people can do them if they like. Let me know if you do - I'm always interested to see results :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Sunday, the day of rest, where you dirty communists can worship that traitor Corbyn. Filth.

LOL. Hilarious thing is the way you think is more similar to religious extremism than you realise.
Reply 49
Sunday, the day of rest, where you dirty communists can worship that traitor Corbyn. Filth.

go on then buddy, give us your political compass result
image.png
Reply 51
Apparently I'm quite left wing.1454248204309.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cBay
go on then buddy, give us your political compass result

4,-3
compass.png
Economic Left/Right: 7.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.28.

Come on then you lefty tossers. Lets have it
Original post by Katty3
Apparently I'm quite left wing.1454248204309.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow. This isn't doing much for us not being menstrual Corbyn supporters though :rofl:

It was you that was on that thread yesterday right?
Original post by ByronicHero
I have added my results from a number of tests to my signature in case anyone is interested in seeing how results translate across different tests.

Edit: I have added links as well so that people can do them if they like. Let me know if you do - I'm always interested to see results :smile:

Ever selfless. Can I have you instead of or as well as my mate ?
Original post by ivy.98
Last time I checked it was more to the left... Im going right-wing :ninja:

such a pretty face, such a scary mind
Ever selfless. Can I have you instead of or as well as my mate ?

Well, first I will check that you are an appropriate age by asking some things only somebody who is old like me will understand: ASL? What is Bebo? Can I be in your Myspace top friends?
I'm in the south east (in the purple) - very few people it seems are in this area - most people are in the green/south west
Economic left/right: + 8
Social libertarian/authoritarian: +5.5

:u:

Quick Reply

Latest