Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where do you fall on the political compass? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    I guess, I'm just starting to inherit my dad's views our intellectual conversations are greatly affecting my left-wing views, aka the time when I was a hippy and it was my dream to work for Greenpeace :mmm:
    We did Greenpeace in german.

I have never hated my life in school so much
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foxman)
    Seriously though, it's relieving to find out your opinions aren't on the fringes of the community and that there's like-minded people around.
    On a student website, finding the majority in the bottom left isn't surprising There's always like minded people with your views whatever they are.

Anyhow, here's mine:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    IM SO GLAD YOU DONT WANT TO WORK FOR GREENPEACE ANYMORE.

They are wolves wrapped in sheep's clothing. An upcoming blog post will explain why. They are manipulative and they do it to make money- just like every other business.
    Is it that bad? I dont know anything about their current situation since Im not interested anymore. But Im intrigued to hear about it on your blog!

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Welcome back to sanity. :console: :five:
    Thanks, glad to be there

(Original post by Student403)
    We did Greenpeace in german.

I have never hated my life in school so much
    Lool I swear you cover everything in German :erm: what's next, abortion and feminism? Hang in there dude :console:

ReputationRep:
    Is it that bad? I dont know anything about their current situation since Im not interested anymore. But Im intrigued to hear about it on your blog!

Thanks, glad to be there

Lool I swear you cover everything in German :erm: what's next, abortion and feminism? Hang in there dude :console:
    DUDE LOL we've done both of those :rofl: Abtreibung und Feminismus/Gleichberechtigung

ReputationRep:
    DUDE LOL we've done both of those :rofl: Abtreibung und Feminismus/Gleichberechtigung
    Omfg I genuinely feel sorry for you. :lolwut: you have my sympathy :c
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha should have known, but I have boobs and sometimes I can take things too seriously :getmecoat:
    Then you should know that those boobs act as sound cancelling headphones to guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Omfg I genuinely feel sorry for you. :lolwut: you have my sympathy :c
    Hahaha if not those topics what the heck are you guys doing, then?

ReputationRep:
    I think some of the premise of what they do has good intentions. But most of it is an exploitation of fear to make money. And they are very selective about what they choose to campaign about. I think some the supporters have good intentions as well but they have contributed the the demonism of GM food in Europe and that's undoubtedly a bad thing for many reasons. Will explain more in blog and tag you when I do the post.

Question for you: at what time were you allowed to dial up to the Internet in the old days?
    [Not directed at me but:] I wasn't. :sad: It was apparently too expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha if not those topics what the heck are you guys doing, then?
    We cover similar topics too, such as environment, multicultural society and social issues but they're not as extreme as yours

I think some of the premise of what they do has good intentions. But most of it is an exploitation of fear to make money. And they are very selective about what they choose to campaign about. I think some the supporters have good intentions as well but they have contributed the the demonism of GM food in Europe and that's undoubtedly a bad thing for many reasons. Will explain more in blog and tag you when I do the post.
    Sounds reasonable, I mean most organisations intentions are to manipulate and exploit others to make money.
    Yeah cant wait to hear about!

ReputationRep:
    We cover similar topics too, such as environment, multicultural society and social issues but they're not as extreme as yours

Sounds reasonable, I mean most organisations intentions are to manipulate and exploit others to make money.
    Yeah cant wait to hear about!
    I see

Tag me too, please! :five:

ReputationRep:

How it's meant to be done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Finally someone right-wing.

respect for anyone bottom right

ReputationRep:
    IM SO GLAD YOU DONT WANT TO WORK FOR GREENPEACE ANYMORE.

They are wolves wrapped in sheep's clothing. An upcoming blog post will explain why. They are manipulative and they do it to make money- just like every other business.
    Even the most hippie organisation needs money to operate. Anyway, I don't see the problem in making money, it's how the world has worked and it will always be like this.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  compass 2.png
Views: 44
Size:  10.3 KB
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Okay, I am still in about the same place as I've always been on this test.

Would you look at that. Snap! ^-^

Looks like I'm lefty scum
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiny plant)
    Name:  compass 2.png
Views: 44
Size:  10.3 KB
    Would you look at that. Snap! ^-^
    Nice! There are some others in my signature if you are so inclined XD

ReputationRep:
    Economic Left/Right: -4.25
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.13

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.