The Student Room Group

Which 3 A levels would you pick for Law/Psychology out of these 4?

I am hoping to become a lawyer or psychologist. At the moment, I am retaking Maths GCSE and Additional Science GCSE. As well as, Psychology GCSE. I have 5 GCSE's at the moment. I'm hoping to get 4b's and 4c's at the end of the year. However, there could be a chance that my college offers me only 3 A levels instead of 4. So, the 4 A levels that I am hoping to do are Psychology, Sociology, English literature & History. However, if I had to remove one, which one would you recommend me remove?
Original post by _aishahxo_
I am hoping to become a lawyer or psychologist. At the moment, I am retaking Maths GCSE and Additional Science GCSE. As well as, Psychology GCSE. I have 5 GCSE's at the moment. I'm hoping to get 4b's and 4c's at the end of the year. However, there could be a chance that my college offers me only 3 A levels instead of 4. So, the 4 A levels that I am hoping to do are Psychology, Sociology, English literature & History. However, if I had to remove one, which one would you recommend me remove?

Sociology - it's not a traditional facilitating subject and doesn't lend itself to your plans as much as your other subjects :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest