Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nottingham Trent written work for application (international students) Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    It says in the work submission form that for international students, we are required to submit a piece of written work from our current/previous course to show how we express ourselves in English. What is the content of this piece? Is it creative writing or something related to Art as I am applying for graphic design???

I've looked at the document and I think it is more of a creative writing rather than your graphical projects since it is for international students.

500 words is not a lot, should be pretty simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    I've looked at the document and I think it is more of a creative writing rather than your graphical projects since it is for international students.

500 words is not a lot, should be pretty simple.
    Thanks 😄😄
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everly12)
    It says in the work submission form that for international students, we are required to submit a piece of written work from our current/previous course to show how we express ourselves in English. What is the content of this piece? Is it creative writing or something related to Art as I am applying for graphic design???
    Hi Everly12,

I would give our admissions team a ring just to double check. You can give them a ring at:

+44 (0) 115 848 4200

Or alternatively, you can email our admissions team at [email protected] and explain your question. Make sure in your email that you provide your name, UCAS number, course name/code).

I'm sorry I can't be much help.

Thanks,

Ellen

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.