The Student Room Group

Sex - Women get it when they want. Men get it when they can

Scroll to see replies

haha true
The idea needs to be refined a bit. Good looking men with half decent personalities don't struggle for sex.
Most men only care about themselves when having sex, not caring if the women is being pleasured -that's why.. DIDD you know women orgasm when there clit is stimulated and not through penetration!! And the average time it takes for us to orgasm is like 20mins while most guys last about 5 mins -.- hmm wonder why most women aren't that keen to have sex unless they meet a guy who wants to give as much as he gets
Original post by Mihael_Keehl
hey you know in the methods of differences in fp2 if you have done that?

Why do we always start with r = 1 and not r = 0 :?

You don't necessarily. You can start from any integer.
Original post by Davalla
So basically, OP is angry because he is a male that doesn't get chosen for sex, even though the ladies love it; ladies don't love it with him.

#BRUTAL

Original post by Dick Diamonds

Fedora on point *tips*

hey you know in the methods of differences in fp2 if you have done that?

Why do we always start with r = 1 and not r = 0 :?

Dem mixed priorities doe :mmm:
Am I the only one confused about why half of this thread is about A Level maths...
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
Am I the only one confused about why half of this thread is about A Level maths...

me too
Reply 48
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Is that your dick is as hard as diamonds, or spunks diamonds? Because either way I'm interested.

It is mine :colonhash:
Reply 49
Original post by Wolfegirl98
Most men only care about themselves when having sex, not caring if the women is being pleasured -that's why.. DIDD you know women orgasm when there clit is stimulated and not through penetration!! And the average time it takes for us to orgasm is like 20mins while most guys last about 5 mins -.- hmm wonder why most women aren't that keen to have sex unless they meet a guy who wants to give as much as he gets

How do you know that before having sex with him?
Original post by morgan8002

But not 0, right? Cause isn't method of differences used to describe nth terms of a series?

In the fp2 book, and fp2 exams they alwayys seem to start with n=1 though. I assume that this is becuase when in method of differences types there is a value such as r which will be notheing when r=0..

Thanks for the reply though.

further maths x
further maths x

further maths is still maths
Blame Keehl

further maths is still maths

Lol no.

Maths a level is kids stuff :P

Original post by Student403
Blame Keehl

i cri evry tiem
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol no.

Maths a levels is kids stuff :P

i cri evry tiem

:rofl:
Original post by Student403
But not 0, right? Cause isn't method of differences used to describe nth terms of a series?

It's used to find a sum to the nth term(and can sometimes be extended to products etc.). The sum can start from the term for r=1, 0, -1 etc..

In the fp2 book, and fp2 exams they alwayys seem to start with n=1 though. I assume that this is becuase when in method of differences types there is a value such as r which will be notheing when r=0..

I'm not sure quite what you mean by the last part, but you might be right about them always asking starting from r=1. I can hardly remember FP2 at this point.
It's used to find a sum to the nth term(and can sometimes be extended to products etc.). The sum can start from the term for r=1, 0, -1 etc..

I'm not sure quite what you mean by the last part, but you might be right about them always asking starting from r=1. I can hardly remember FP2 at this point.

But if we're using this all based on the u_r terms, what's the zeroth term? I didn't know that existed

okay, thank you for your help.
:rofl:

the best thing here is the random summation questions

Quick Reply