VCERT Business and Enterprise exam, 1st Febuary

Watch
n476p
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone here have a VCERT Business & Enterprise exam tommorow?

I'm a little annoyed with this whole VCERT exam. This is a few reasons why:
  • We were told this monday (25th January) that we had an exam tomorow (1st Febuary).
  • If we don't pass this exam, we won't be able to get a pass overall , so all my coursework since Sept. 2014 would of been a complete waste of time, and this is our only retake we are allowed.
  • If you don't get one question correct (There are 6 questions) you fail the entire exam, which means you fail the whole VCERT.
  • And our school had a 39% pass rate for this exam (in my class of 20, only 6 passed it, not sure about the other classes).
It's a bit odd VCERT. I've been looking on the internet about it, and there is bearly anything. If you do a google search, all comes up is a few school's websites that do VCERT, and results from NCFEs website, Even on this website, there is only 1 post about VCERT.

Also the exams have no specified date. There are 2 exams. 1x1 Hour exam, and 1x4 hour exam. In november the other class had the same exam on the monday, we had it on the tuesday. And with the second paper, it was splt into 2x2 hour for the same paper. So we did 2 hours of it on tuesday and 2 hours on friday, in that time we could tell each other the answers (which we did).

Anyway, rant over.

Does anyone got the NCFE VCERT Level 2 Business & Enterprise exam tomorow?

(I posted this under GCSE, as VCERT is an equivalent to 1 GCSE)
isrugo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi ik this was ages ago but any tips on how to revise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (59)
36.88%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (17)
10.63%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (8)
5%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (38)
23.75%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (24)
15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (14)
8.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise