The Student Room Group

racist white people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by niceguy95
I aint no muslim you gimp lol

When my parents came to this country time ago along with many other Africans and foreigners they got the same abuse as present immigrants.

Ok you're not but you could have looked beyond that. It doesn't matter if you're blue green yellow black brown or red ... my point was that so called ethnic minorities and certain religious faiths love to paint themselves as victims of racism but ironically love to stereotype white people as people who go down the pub or whatever. It's like me saying Muslims smell of curry or black people love chicken - yet I would be called out as a racist for that - so why do you think it's ok to stereotype white people?
Original post by halal kebab5
was on the bus the other day and some old white guy was on about how all pakistani and afghani men are peados and how islam will take over europe, called him out for it and everyone was telling him to stfu, moving on this isnt the first time ive heard some of these racist british white illiterate people bang on about how all muslims are terrorists and want to take over, and this is why i hate britain cuz the majority of people are ignorant and cant think for themselves they read a few articles online and the scare mongering begins. Also i have heard enough ******** about immigration, these british people are the ones that called us over after world war 2 to help rebuild and now they want us to leave? nah thats never going to happen. We're here now, majority of us are law abiding citizens that work hard and pay taxes, so before any of you type or say anything which might cause more anger and hatred just know youre taking part in the production of home grown terrorists.

Have you been watching the news? Europe is full of Syrian refugees and they keep coming, coming and coming-If Assad was any good dictator, he would force them to fight in war not pussy off to Europe. What i think should happen to deal with the Migrant crisis is first cut of the supply it is increasing every day , we can do this by having a cut off point on the Turkey-Europe borders so no Iraqies or Syrians can run off. Then put our trident ship by greece to cut off the supply that way. We then need to send them all back because they quite evidently cause problems

Lets take a look at what Germany's Latest batch have got up to

1. Muslim Immigrants attack German Woman and her child https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-RBMGDozk
2 516 sex attacks by muslims migrants in Germany https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_hWwsSgXQA
3 13 Year old girl raped by muslim migrants
4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRSkf99zqUk- Muslims attack german apartments with stones
5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gPnEivqPa0 Muslims rape swedish women

I established this through a few google searches.

What will happen is when asylum seekers are let into the European countries , yes some are geniune but a lot of ISIS members would have fleed too, and this is to benefit their recruitment, retainment and training programmes. They misinterpret religion and take it far to seriously. Now back to the point when they have recruited small armies in each country of Europe they will then manage ISIS in their respective countries and recruit more home grown terrorists from within so there will be a huge army in each country, targeting major towns, cities and events to kill christians and Jews and why is this, because muslims hate western life and only come to Europe for Economic and health benefits. They despise western heritage and want as many mosques as humanly possible. I am in camp Trump regarding this issue. ISIS will utilise the migrant crisis to expand, recruit , get fresh ideas and to train radicals every where in Europe who will then be the enemy within killing lots of innocent people. Send all syrians back the UK can not risk allowing ISIS members in with refugees and it will have a devestating impact on our national security as it is giving ISIS greater power. So send them back and then use a nuce on Syria or, indeed help putin with frequent heavy bombing sessions

I would really love to know where you got this one from. Britain and america are the most racist western countries in the world incidently if you go on the whole world some of the islamic countries are the most racist in the world behind Pakistan ,Saudi Arabia and India.

We already have our fair share of home grown terrorists, even before the migrant Crisis, 7/7 springs to mind for me not sure about you? I can not prove this next commment for sure, but i have on good authority from a WMP employee that Saltley has a lot of home grown terrorists, and so does Park Lane the big pakistani community in Tipton
The main argument against anti-immigration I would say is the fact that English people from all classes required Asians to 'sort them out' after their Friday night antics. Basically who is going to drive all the cabs, work A&E and keep the petrol pumps open at 4am? If anything the main issue is should the English be allowed to stay here? Have they not passed their sell by date in this country?
(edited 8 years ago)
was on the bus the other day and some old white guy was on about how all pakistani and afghani men are peados and how islam will take over europe, called him out for it and everyone was telling him to stfu, moving on this isnt the first time ive heard some of these racist british white illiterate people bang on about how all muslims are terrorists and want to take over, and this is why i hate britain cuz the majority of people are ignorant and cant think for themselves they read a few articles online and the scare mongering begins. Also i have heard enough ******** about immigration, these british people are the ones that called us over after world war 2 to help rebuild and now they want us to leave? nah thats never going to happen. We're here now, majority of us are law abiding citizens that work hard and pay taxes, so before any of you type or say anything which might cause more anger and hatred just know youre taking part in the production of home grown terrorists.

Your whole post is literally a case of the pot calling the kettle black

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ethereal World
The problem:

And this can be said for everything. Rape, paedophilia, stealing. When whites do sh*t everyone is like oh this mentally troubled individual.

Nobody ever gives muslims or minorities that benefit of doubt. We just stereotype them all.

DOI: I'm white

Please remind me of which religion has carried out the major terror attacks in the last 15 yrs
Ironically, a lot of racism I've received in 'Laandaan' were from non-Caucasians such as ethnic Africans, Arabs and South Asians.
Original post by LaughingBro
Ironically, a lot of racism I've received in 'Laandaan' were from non-Caucasians such as ethnic Africans, Arabs and South Asians.

Funny you say that. The majority I have received were form white Brits even tho I don't even dress conservatively and are more European than middle eastern
If you don't like this country, leave. It's pretty simple.
Original post by BasingstokeBoy

I have a better idea. If you don't like it, try and change it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BasingstokeBoy

You can't say to someone that if you come here you have to tolerate racism

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90

Because muslims for instance dont intergrate, causing social friction. Even now you are wanting some **** like sharia law. Britain give muslims a lot places of worship, hate crime laws, but musls start crying as soon as they dont get their own way. People are getting fed up of "us and them" they dont want to go down one street and its little mecca where they hate the west. Theres a lot of chinese especially where im from and no one has a problem with them there is no tension. Islams just an intollerant religion that is outdated, with us or against us mentality. I love the way you end your post with a sort of threat that anything we say contrary to your view is racist etc. P*ss off mate if you dont like it here ive heard Syria is nice this time of year. If you like it here its because it was built under our laws and morals and even christianity. Again, google map airport for directions to the nearest airport.
Jews run Hollywood and the media.

Jews run the banks.

Jews ran the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Let's blame square jawed white Jonny though
Original post by democracyforum

Jews run the banks.

The Jews are coming. Seek a shelter, idiot.
Original post by KhilafahUK
Basically who is going to drive all the cabs, work A&E and keep the petrol pumps open at 4am?

The majority of cab drivers I've had are white.
Reply 94
"why shouldnt i be a terrorist if you treat me like one" -four lions

Are you serious?
Reply 95
Original post by DiddyDec
I have a better idea. If you don't like it, try and change it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

amazing idea ...
b5.jpg
Original post by TeeEm
Are you serious?

It's just a quote from a comedy movie. It's a parody film of a bunch of wannabe terrorists
Reply 97
Original post by democracyforum

Jews run the banks.

Who are we to argue with God?
They are his favourite people.
Original post by admonit
The Jews are coming. Seek a shelter, idiot.

They can dish it out but they can't take it
Reply 99
Original post by Student403
It's just a quote from a comedy movie. It's a parody film of a bunch of wannabe terrorists

I did not find it remotely funny ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending