Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know if marybone 1, 2 or 3 is best for nursing students? With the nicest rooms?

ReputationRep:
    Marybone 3 is where majority of nursing students go, marybone 1 and 2 have recently been refurbished but when I went for my open day in November the man who showed us around said it was likely Marybone 3 was going to be refurbished too over the Summer. I've applied for Marybone 3 as I want to be with all the nurses and it's so close to where the nursing lectures will be! Find me on facebook and I'll add you to the little group of people who are starting the course in September at Ljmu

ReputationRep:
    Hi can I be added to the group please I'm doing nursing in September at LJMU and have just been given my accommodation at Marybone 3!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erinnoreilly)
    Hi can I be added to the group please I'm doing nursing in September at LJMU and have just been given my accommodation at Marybone 3!!!!!
    Congrats! When did you have your interview?? I'm still waiting to hear back 😁😁

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview in early December and received my offer a couple days later and was over the moon as I loved LJMU!! I hope you hear soon and keep us updated😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erinnoreilly)
    I had my interview in early December and received my offer a couple days later and was over the moon as I loved LJMU!! I hope you hear soon and keep us updated😀
    I had mine a week ago and haven't heard anything yet! Really hoping they get back to me soon, though I suppose no news is good news? Thanks i will! 😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.