The Student Room Group

What's wrong wuth my dad?

So here's the deal my dad seems eternally indebted to my uncle he just recently he sold his house and gave most of the money to my uncle and a small portion to my half sister even though he has four children(he hidden the fact he sold the house from me and my mum).

I'm the youngest of his four children (The other three are all adults and are my half siblings). My dad seems unable to see that giving away all of his money to his brother without giving any to my far less fortunate half siblings or even myself is wrong especially considering my dad sold his house to pay for my uncle's debt which he racked up due to living an overluxuriousy lifestyle.

How can I convince my dad to stop doing things for my uncle since it seems like he's unable to comprehend his older brother (my uncle) can do wrong.The worst thing is that this uncle of mine has never really shown any care for me or my mum and better yet my dad asked him to look after my half sister who he neglected...as for my two half brothers i dont know them....

:/
you could ask your dad why he's doing this?
Reply 2
Original post by Mayhem™
you could ask your dad why he's doing this?

This.

Your dad has a reason for it, finding the reason out would help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Andy98
This.

Your dad has a reason for it, finding the reason out would help

Posted from TSR Mobile

tried but naturally says i got this from my mum who he doesnt get on with...
Reply 4
Original post by scrawlx101
tried but naturally says i got this from my mum who he doesnt get on with...

:s-smilie:

There's something odd, sounds like he's done something shady in the past that really hurt your uncle

Posted from TSR Mobile
You must be of asian origin?
Reply 6
Original post by StudentGod168
You must be of asian origin?

im ghanaian
Reply 7
Original post by Andy98
:s-smilie:

There's something odd, sounds like he's done something shady in the past that really hurt your uncle

Posted from TSR Mobile

dont think so since my dad came to the uk off the back of my uncle;s money and i guess in return my dad's paid for my uncle's children's education and bought them laptops,clothes and phones so im sure he's paid him back a long time ago....
Reply 8
Original post by scrawlx101
dont think so since my dad came to the uk off the back of my uncle;s money and i guess in return my dad's paid for my uncle's children's education and bought them laptops,clothes and phones so im sure he's paid him back a long time ago....

There's the reason then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending