The Student Room Group

Vocaroo Your Voice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by longshot100
It's not bad.
But I can't exactly say it was good (sorry) You were really quiet though, that might be why.

:s-smilie:

I know it's not good :colonhash: Really quiet... I was speaking the loudest I could...

Original post by Cremated_Spatula

I h8 u. :colonhash:
Original post by Ethereal World
I'm not sensitive. It's just ridiculous. I have a phone voice. I have an interview voice. Everyone does. It's still me and who I am. I don't really care what people on TSR think I just responded to Zarga's request without even thinking about how my voice might sound to some guy who wasn't even involved in the conversation but has listened to my voice regardless b

You don't care what people think on here but you produce an aggressive denial. OK. A case of the lady doth protest too much mayhaps.

I don't care whether you put on silly voice to impress teenagers on a student site; that's you're prerogative, and it's great. I just find it a bit daft, which I am very sorry I mentioned.
Original post by Imperion
I know it's not good :colonhash: Really quiet... I was speaking the loudest I could...

I h8 u. :colonhash:

but... but I luv u ;____;
Yo you sound exactly like Emma Watson o.O
Original post by callum_law
You don't care what people think on here but you produce an aggressive denial. OK. A case of the lady doth protest too much mayhaps.

I don't care whether you put on silly voice to impress teenagers on a student site; that's you're prerogative, and it's great. I just find it a bit daft, which I am very sorry I mentioned.

Lets resort to referring to the fact it's because I'm female yeah?.

It's not a silly voice. It's my actual formal voice. And it's not like I'm denying that it's slightly different. If I was so desperate to project a certain image why would I even admit that my phone voice sounds different?

I'm done with talking to you on here because nothing you say to me is constructive it's just insulting and I feel like I'm bashing my head against the wall.

I don't care about what people think but I care about people making inaccurate accusations about me. You don't know me and have no right to do that whether it's on TSR or otherwise.

If your aim is to make me bite then congratulations you have the mentality of a playground bully !
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Warsmith
You should recite some extracts from the Bloodborne lore. It would sound like murder in your voice :biggrin:

Point me to some good bits and I'll read 'em for ya :tongue:
Lets resort to referring to the fact it's because I'm female yeah?

Hahahahhahaha. Yeah, let's leave this conversation because you're ****ed.
but... but I luv u ;____;

Well if you did, you wouldn't be h8ing on my sweet dulcet tones :colonhash:

Lets resort to referring to the fact it's because I'm female yeah?.

It's not a silly voice. It's my actual formal voice. And it's not like I'm denying that it's slightly different. If I was so desperate to project a certain image why would I even admit that my phone voice sounds different?

I'm done with talking to you on here because nothing you say to me is constructive it's just insulting and I feel like I'm bashing my head against the wall.

I don't care about what people think but I care about people making inaccurate accusations about me. You don't know me and have no right to do that whether it's on TSR or otherwise.

If your aim is to make me bite then congratulations you have the mentality of a playground bully !

@Callumlaw I can book a room for both of ya if you need.
Original post by Alexion
Point me to some good bits and I'll read 'em for ya :tongue:

Read this. Also, you must pronounce hunter and hunt in Eileen's Manchester accent (a link to a video of her voice will be provided in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

The Hunters and The Hunt

The hunters are a group of warriors who are dedicated to keeping their regions safe by hunting down beasts - or anything other than beasts if need be - that pose a threat. Hunters are agile fighters armed with a trick weapon, a transforming melee weapon in the right hand, and a firearm in the left. They do not employ shields, but rather take advantage of their mobility in order to avoid attacks. Hunters exist throughout the world and are not exclusive to Yharnam, since a number of characters such as the protagonist and Eileen come from the outside world and are yet still recognized as hunters. However, it is believed that the Hunters started out as a branch of the Healing Church very much like The Choir. This would mean that, at least in Yharnam, Hunters were recruited by either Gehrman or the Church itself.
Well if you did, you wouldn't be h8ing on my sweet dulcet tones :colonhash:

Nah, to be fair, it it it was very err... soothing, like listening to a bumble bee.

X

Do not let thy jimmies be rustled.
(edited 8 years ago)
Nah, to be fair, it it it was very err... soothing, like listening to a bumble bee.

Do not let thy jimmies be rustled.

I am so offended rn :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)

Doubt she's in the mood anymore.
Original post by callum_law
Doubt she's in the mood anymore.

Bummer
Bummer

Am not.
Read this.

This probably isn't what you were hoping for sorry :3

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UX8N4gYpIf
becuz itz cute

:mmm:
Original post by Alexion
This probably isn't what you were hoping for sorry :3

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UX8N4gYpIf

You did great, man. Well done! You sound a lot like the youtuber Vaatividya - you should look up his channels on the lore. Here's a taster (bet you'll agree that he sounds like you).

Spoiler

You did great, man. Well done! You sound a lot like the youtuber Vaatividya - you should look up his channels on the lore. Here's a taster (bet you'll agree that he sounds like you).

Spoiler

omg he actually does sound like me haha
Original post by Alexion
omg he actually does sound like me haha

He has the best lore videos on Youtube, have to admit.
I honestly don't think it's a bad thing, but okay if you don't like it xD

Quick Reply

Latest