Studio flats student accommodation? Watch

vannson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Do a lot of universities (more specifically, in London), offer studio flats as student accommodation?
Because they do that in Brunel, it is intended for coupes and you have to have proof that you're a couple and stuff like that, but I was wondering if anyone knows if they do this in a lot of places, or is it just brunel?
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by vannson)
Do a lot of universities (more specifically, in London), offer studio flats as student accommodation?
Because they do that in Brunel, it is intended for coupes and you have to have proof that you're a couple and stuff like that, but I was wondering if anyone knows if they do this in a lot of places, or is it just brunel?
Yes quite a lot of universities do offer studios and there are also private halls companies that offer studios too, however they tend to be beyond the budget of most students and favoured by mature & international students.
Jenx301
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As the above user said - lots do. Private accomodation teams are most likely to offer studio flats even if university owned accomodation don't have them. They can be expensive though - mine is £120 per week and it is quite small.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads