Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many times do you shower/bathe a week? Watch

Announcements

once a week and i get told by so many people i smell good haha. probs cuz i never do exercise lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniellaaa)
    you still sweat. humans also sweat in their sleep,search it up.you're carrying that stink with you
    I assume you wash your hair everyday when you shower, which is one reason i try not to shower everyday, because youre much more likely to wash your hair. And doing this everyday is bad because your hair doesnt retain the oils, it leaves hair scalp dry which is bad for hair stimulation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz W)
    Every morning
    I cant shower in the morning Im too tired, its always at night before bed. . If i have only have say 4 or 5 hours sleep i just want to get straight out the house to avoid feeling tired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    14 times (twice a day)
    Very bad for you, you should cut down

ReputationRep:
    I shower once a day. Sometimes more in summer or if I get exercise sweaty/hot/aroused. 😎

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Unknow)
    lmao XD

Sometimes every two months.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored lol
    For me it's every other day during the winter, i get dry skin if i shower everyday.
    every day!!! not every week!
    its common sense to shower!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    14 times (twice a day)
    Yup thats really bad. Some people start smelling like **** if they're really really clean.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5 times a week at least this time of year and in the summer as i live in the most humid valley in this country (one weekend last year it was almost 50c) so up to three times a day

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored lol
    For me it's every other day during the winter, i get dry skin if i shower everyday.
    Personal question, I know, but are you not stinky tho?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    If you have skin which is prone to becoming dry (as i do) then use moisturiser... It's not difficult.

7-10 times a week. Depends on if i shower before gym or wait until after, if i go running etc.
    In summer, probably about 12 times a week. It's Scotland so not everyday gets above 10c in summer

For the second shower of the day i don't use shampoo again, just focus on a quick shower keeping everything clean and sweat free.

If you shower less than 5 times a week then your personal hygiene can't be great, if you're sexually active (in sny capacity) then that's rank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilylf)
    its bad for your skin to shower everyday, y'all gonna get wrinkles, i shower about 4 times a week and i have a bath every sunday. I do shower if i have done exercise though obviously aha.
    Do you have a rubber ducky and make it play with a bath bomb tho? I once pretended my ducky was a member of the IRA and came to bomb Ireland (which was represented by a floating soap).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    Personal question, I know, but are you not stinky tho?
    O.O uh no. I smell good actually.

(Original post by Melancholy)
    Do you have a rubber ducky and make it play with a bath bomb tho? I once pretended my ducky was a member of the IRA and came to bomb Ireland (which was represented by a floating soap).
    personally no but I should try it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    If you have skin which is prone to becoming dry (as i do) then use moisturiser... It's not difficult.

7-10 times a week. Depends on if i shower before gym or wait until after, if i go running etc.
    In summer, probably about 12 times a week. It's Scotland so not everyday gets above 10c in summer

For the second shower of the day i don't use shampoo again, just focus on a quick shower keeping everything clean and sweat free.

If you shower less than 5 times a week then your personal hygiene can't be great, if you're sexually active (in sny capacity) then that's rank.
    Well my hygiene is great. Moisturiser doesn't work at all for me, it irritates my skin. I actually shower well, unlike many people, i spend a good 30 minutes scrubbing.
    During the summer i shower around 5 times a week. I'm not sexually active anyways :P

Why are most people here acting like they are clean saints? EW YOU DONT SHOWER EVERYDAY >.< betchia irl many (not all) of you lot shower once a week XD
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Unknow;[url="tel:62403259")
    62403259[/url]]Well my hygiene is great. Moisturiser doesn't work at all for me, it irritates my skin. I actually shower well, unlike many people, i spend a good 30 minutes scrubbing.
    During the summer i shower around 5 times a week. I'm not sexually active anyways :P
    Use a different moisturiser? My skin is not good. It always goes red post shower and if i didn't apply stuff to it, it would get dry.

Well fair enough, that's not bad then. I suppose how well you shower is a factor. Still, most people do not shower well enough/frequently enough.
    Yeah, in summer it's a necessity.
    Fair enough
    A lot of folk are and (the definition i'm talking about, from a cleanliness point of view) many of whom are single. I'm putting that as tactfully as i can...

So it does depend on how well you clean but for me i need to shower at least once a day. Minimum. The more exercise i do, the more frequently i shower

ReputationRep:
    I shower every day during the winter and often more than once a day in the summer. I don't like baths, I think they are overrated.

Use a different moisturiser? My skin is not good. It always goes red post shower and if i didn't apply stuff to it, it would get dry.

Well fair enough, that's not bad then. I suppose how well you shower is a factor. Still, most people do not shower well enough/frequently enough.
    Fair enough
    A lot of folk are and (the definition i'm talking about, from a cleanliness point of view) many of whom are single. I'm putting that as tactfully as i can...

So it does depend on how well you clean but for me i need to shower at least once a day. Minimum. The more exercise i do, the more frequently i shower
    uh i dont know! no matter how many moisturisers i use, my skin always burns like hell, i blow on it to cool it down XD On the days that i go running/dancing i have to shower cause i will be sweating a lot. On my normal days i don't sweat so less showering i guess XD

Fair enough

SORRY REPLIED
    uh i dont know! no matter how many moisturisers i use, my skin always burns like hell, i blow on it to cool it down XD On the days that i go running/dancing i have to shower cause i will be sweating a lot. On my normal days i don't sweat so less showering i guess XD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.