Why is it called a "blow job"?

Watch
Laomedeia
Badges: 21
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Shouldnt it be called a suck job? Have you ever tried sticking your penis in front of a fan? Well I have, and its not as much fun as the name suggests.
Kvothe the Arcane
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Does this answer your question?
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
A girl asked this in my GCSE science class, she got a U in the end.
acupofgreentea
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
I have wondered this for the longest Goddamn time.

When I was younger and I first heard this term, I thought that was what you did. :rofl: I remember being very confused by the concept.
Imperion
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Coz'... you blow?

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
A girl asked this in my GCSE science class, she got a U in the end.
:rofl:
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report 5 years ago
I can't help thinking that if a girl blows into a guy's japs eye, it would end up expanding width-ways like a big, veiny balloon.
Laomedeia
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
Does this answer your question?
Yes it does. Specifically this bit:

"The roots of the term "blow job" begin a bit earlier than this — in the 17th century, to be exact, when to "blow" meant to bring someone to orgasm."

This bit is just ironic:

"(some interpretations of the ancient Egyptian myth of Iris and Osiris involve a life-giving blow job,"

Blow jobs in reality actually prevent life.
Daniellaaa
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
you blow into the pipe :mmm:
Zarek
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Wonder if anyone knows the origin of this ridiculous phrase..
markovchain17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
cus it blows ur mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jenx301
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You gently blow on the end of the penis. This tickles the guy until he eventually sneezes - this is climaxing
bulgylau
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by eternaforest)
cus it blows ur mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
most logical response actually...
edit: actually this is
(Original post by Jenx301)
You gently blow on the end of the penis. This tickles the guy until he eventually sneezes - this is climaxing
user382
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You have to blow on it to cool it down.

Like hot soup.
lalalala1219
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
No it's definitely called a blowjob bc you blow his mind if you do a good job... it's only called a suckjob when you do it badly 🤷🏻*♀️ duhhh ✌️🤣🤣🤣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.86%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (94)
25%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.04%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (181)
48.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads