The Student Room Group

relatable posts

Scroll to see replies

tfw you eat a spicy takeaway and don't get the shits afterwards :sogood: :woo: :party:
That moment when your mum keeps walking in your room but doesn't close the ****ing door when she leaves.
Original post by somemightsay888
tfw you eat a spicy takeaway and don't get the shits afterwards :sogood: :woo: :party:

tfw when your mum is roasting chillis on the hob flame and the smoke burns your eyes and you're like
that moment when the squad when your mate... When the squad when... The squad... No when the lads... Err when bae does err when the squad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
That moment when you get up from the computer/ your laptop and you forget to take off your headphones

:boing:

Original post by homeland.lsw
refer to profile pic

x'DDD
that awkward moment when there have been asbestos discovered in your school and you realise you've been breathing the particles in...
That moment when your girl catches you with your side chick:

Spoiler

Reply 27
that relatable moment when your phone dies so you have to charge it

wow im so good at this :ahee:
Original post by SeanFM

Spoiler

that moment when you're searching "best vines February 2016" and it's only February 1st
that moment when you're searching "best vines February 2016" and it's only February 1st

I'm guilty of that too :colondollar:

*January 31st?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tfw bae says she doesn't order any onion rings because diet and proceeds to steal all ur onion rings :angry:
Reply 32
Original post by SeanFM

Spoiler

OMG THOMAS SANDERZZZZZZZZZ
BAEEEE *___*
i'm such a crush whore :redface: he's so cute and awesome and ughifjowijdiojdasjask
okay sorry x'D
here here;

I'm talking about tomorrow
Original post by Matrix123
I'm talking about tomorrow

Ahh OK :wink:
Reply 35
Original post by somemightsay888

so true
That moment when you realise you have to get a plane back to uni tomorrow morning ImageUploadedByStudent Room1454274209.113029.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mariam687
so true

Girls don't poo, don't ruin this for me :hand:
That moment when your mum tries calling you by your name, but she calls you by all your siblings names first
That moment when you decide to live life on the edge for once, so you throw a tic tac in the air and attempt to catch it in your mouth but it gets stuck in your throat which results in you choking for a good 135 seconds and when your family finallyyyy arrive at the area of jeopardy and ask what just happened, you tell them that you went through a near-death experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending