Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rst4c - aqa a2 religious studies Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Thought that exam was pure bliss

ReputationRep:
    thought the second question for ways of moral decision making was strange.. we weren't ever really taught a format on how to answer whether it mattered which ethical system people chose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popbop321)
    thought the second question for ways of moral decision making was strange.. we weren't ever really taught a format on how to answer whether it mattered which ethical system people chose
    The question threw me off but I literally spoke about the strengths and weaknesses and linked it back with the question. Just glad it's over

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who hated Question 7 but loved Q8...?

I don't think I added in scholars.. or if I did... I dropped one or two quotes :'(
    My A01 was just... messy to say the least. Hopefully the content made sense and instead of talking about both embryology and genetic engineering, I only spoke about embryology.

I hope I scrape a B or if not get a high C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uw0tm8_)
    The question threw me off but I literally spoke about the strengths and weaknesses and linked it back with the question. Just glad it's over
    What were the 2016 questions please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrybanana)
    I'm doing ethical issues... How is everyone revising?

I've planned 3-4 potential essay questions that might come up and I am trying to memorise them !

For the 30 mark, I need to start learning the strengths and weaknesses of deontological, teleological and hybrid systems/

Also, how many areas of medical research will everyone discuss in the 45 mark if you choose ethical systems...I am discussing 2
    Dont suppose you still have these essay plans/ any revision notes you could send me? Really struggling - no useful teacher!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone remember the questions from 2016 😭

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.