Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I applied to study Diagnostic Radiography at Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool and Salford.

I have so far received interview dates for Sheffield Hallam, then Bradford and lastly Salford. Leeds and Liverpool seem to be taking their time as I sent off my UCAS mid-December last year.

Just wondering what the interviews are like for these three (in particular Sheffield Hallam as it's on Feb 3rd ) and if anyone else is waiting to hear back from Liverpool and Leeds? Guessing this is because they're Russell Group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faticecream)
    Hello

I applied to study Diagnostic Radiography at Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool and Salford.

I have so far received interview dates for Sheffield Hallam, then Bradford and lastly Salford. Leeds and Liverpool seem to be taking their time as I sent off my UCAS mid-December last year.

Just wondering what the interviews are like for these three (in particular Sheffield Hallam as it's on Feb 3rd ) and if anyone else is waiting to hear back from Liverpool and Leeds? Guessing this is because they're Russell Group.
    I sent my application off in January (late I know but had some trouble getting a reference completed) I haven't heard anything back from Leeds either I'm so worried that they've read my application and don't like it. But from other forums sounds like Leeds haven't responded to all December/January applicants yet.
    Will you keep me posted if you get invited to interview there? and did you send any sort of department visit form off with your application to Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer from Liverpool today- only thing is that's on the same day as the Bradford one? Gona have to sort that out. And about Leeds- I really doubt there was anything wrong with your application. Leeds seem extra picky? And nope I didn't send a clinical visit form off for Leeds, I had actually sent a few emails to a lecturer there before sending off UCAS and she told me that it is recommended that applicants have seen radiographers at work but there was no visit form like others. Will let you know if I hear anything else- keep me updated too lol x

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Hey!! Just made an account today, saw your post on the Internet. Just wanna say good look for the interview for Sheffield Hallam! You'll be absolutely fine! It is quite relaxed, just make sure you know about the NHS thoroughly especially the 6C's. I had my interview there last month but have not got a reply as of yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slims01)
    Hey!! Just made an account today, saw your post on the Internet. Just wanna say good look for the interview for Sheffield Hallam! You'll be absolutely fine! It is quite relaxed, just make sure you know about the NHS thoroughly especially the 6C's. I had my interview there last month but have not got a reply as of yet.
    Aw thanks! And oh yeah thanks for letting me know about the NHS stuff- just going to go over that now actually. I hope you did well in the interview- how long did they say you'd be waiting for a reply?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I have also applied to study DR in Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield & Cardiff. I sent off my UCAS at the beginning of Jan & only heard back from Sheffield so far inviting me for interview in April- so far away! I'm also worried I haven't heard anything back from the other 3 but I don't really know what the expectations are? Should we have heard back by now?! Clueless!

ReputationRep:
    Hello

When was your interview for Salford because they haven't gotten back to me yet and I am so worried.

I applied to liverpool and cumbria, wondering if any of you applied there too? Also how long did it take for uni to get back to you?(applied last week as also had reference upload problem :/)

(Original post by bahareh123)
    When was your interview for Salford because they haven't gotten back to me yet and I am so worried.
    I have just realised this thread is last years! lets keep our fingers crossed!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.