The Student Room Group

Help, I am failing chemistry

Hello, I am studying chemistry at a level and I am currently failing. We got told that if we fail our pre public exams we would be kicked off the course. So I feel as though I have got a U in chemistry, I forgot to revise one or two topics and blow and behold they came up.

Any ways I need help, I need tips and need to know how I can redeem myself in about a week.

Please help
Reply 1
If you think you did bad I would recommend speaking to the head of department about your concern and therefore asking him/her for advice on what you should do. If required I would say ask them if you could do the assessment again. This would show that you're taking initiative for yourself.
Reply 2
Original post by 2015-atif
If you think you did bad I would recommend speaking to the head of department about your concern and therefore asking him/her for advice on what you should do. If required I would say ask them if you could do the assessment again. This would show that you're taking initiative for yourself.

Thanks, i might try that, but my teacher who is the head of department isn't the easiest one to talk to.

I want to fight for my place but I don't know, I have made to many promises but I have now changed my ways and I don't know whether they will except me.

But it's always worth a try. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply