Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which user does PRSOM come up most frequently for you? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    I find this claim debatable.

It's the font. It's making you appear more banterous than you are. :yep: I'm onto you, mister
    The font is but the figurative cherry atop the 10 layer chocolate cake that is my banter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Surprised it didn't go into PRSOM
    OMG MINE DIDN'T GO TO PRSOM EITHER!!!

swear it went to PRSOM like an hour ago stahp playing with my feelings TSR x'D
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    No-one, I hand out my rep so rarely users often go MIA or get banned before they get a second dosage of my power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Thanks very much, PRSOM.

Spoiler:
    Show
    This isn't the first time I've been guilty of that. :sad: I guess I subconsciously assign gender tags to writing styles. :dontknow:
    And then I started getting righteous about tampon tax and you were like hang on...this dude is a girl?

A bit like this in reverse:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Obvs bengalibaba

But also Hydeman, this guy has the same opinion as me on almost every thread I open
    (Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    I love the use of 'Trigger'. like a trigger warning incase they get too butthurt. He must be gutted. Poor benga boy.

Next time I do a list of fave peepz I will include you and you will know you've earnt it :rofl:
    bae <3

let us trigger in harmony
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    No-one, I hand out my rep so rarely users often go MIA or get banned before they get a second dosage of my power.
    I think I've received two or three from you:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks Yay, I managed to rep you! :party:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're MHoC aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha thanks Yay, I managed to rep you! :party:
    So did I!
    Been a few days though

ReputationRep:
    I love the use of 'Trigger'. like a trigger warning incase they get too butthurt. He must be gutted. Poor benga boy.

Next time I do a list of fave peepz I will include you and you will know you've earnt it :rofl:
    Apparently you belong on my list too :lol:

Name:  irony.PNG
Views: 68
Size:  26.5 KB

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're a classic PRSOM for me. But I'm starting to resent your lack of rep back. Yeah I've noticed. :rofl:

And then I started getting righteous about tampon tax and you were like hang on...this dude is a girl?
    No, no, I just didn't notice the pink gender tag until then. xD Although a reaction like the one in the video would have made for a more interesting anecdote. :ahee:

The font is but the figurative cherry atop the 10 layer chocolate cake that is my banter
    I'll give you eight layers, but I'm sorry, ten layers is stretching it a bit far.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    You're MHoC aren't you?
    Aye

You're a classic PRSOM for me. But I'm starting to resent your lack of rep back. Yeah I've noticed. :rofl:
    I'm always on the app, if you remind me when I'm not on the app I'd be happy to rep you until the end of time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    No, no, I just didn't notice the pink gender tag until then. xD Although a reaction like the one in the video would have made for a more interesting anecdote. :ahee:
    Hahaha, oh yeah I only just added that because ZuluK and someone else thought I was a guy and I was like hmmm how to add the appropriately coloured pink female sign to my user......

I'm always on the app, if you remind me when I'm not on the app I'd be happy to rep you until the end of time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    App problems. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    EtherealNymph22 Your thread's got me thinking, why do people still actually say PRSOM? The message hasn't actually been "Please rate some other members" for as long as I can remember.

EtherealNymph22 Your thread's got me thinking, why do people still actually say PRSOM? The message hasn't actually been "Please rate some other members" for as long as I can remember.
    Because CRY didn't take off. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I'll give you eight layers, but I'm sorry, ten layers is stretching it a bit far.
    Can we settle for 9 layers and some icing?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    great shout on iEthan and enaayrah too!

well I'm on my mac right now, not my phone, so I should be able to right?
    :hugs:

Due to being on the mobile app most of the time (+ the mobile site not being cooperative 99% of the time), I don't get to rep anywhere near as often as I'd want to, but going off when I can rep / those I'd rep if I could:

Indeterminate
    Blondie987
    EtherealNymph22
    z33
    Andy98
    Matrix123
    ihatePE
    Hydeman
    AngryRedhead
    thecatwithnohat
    @iEthan
    enaayrah
    undercxver
    Awesome Genius
    TheonlyMrsHolmes

To be honest, I think if I list everyone, I'll be here all day ...

This is why I haven't tagged anyone. :laugh: Are you on the mobile site? I think it's on the fritz (story of its life, really).

Edit: Edited to correct username spellings.
    Edit2: That moment when TSR finally starts letting you tag people again!
    :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.